Thread: Greetings from Sweden

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Paco
    Good day, Linkan - welcome to the funny farm ... uh, GWW.
    I do hope your stay is a pleasant one.
    (I suggest posting your 'intro' in the 'Industry Forum' section as you may receive more welcomes.)

Linkan
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    Good day, Linkan - welcome to the funny farm ... uh, GWW.
    I do hope your stay is a pleasant one.
    (I suggest posting your 'intro' in the 'Industry Forum' section as you may receive more welcomes.)
    I'll do that! Thanks

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I think all of the European Content providers on here need to contact DonMike and use Maxpixels as a broker.

We webmasters need a reliable USA firm to handle documentation and 2257 compliance, as well as video technical quality and payment transactions.

Linkan
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer
    I think all of the European Content providers on here need to contact DonMike and use Maxpixels as a broker.

We webmasters need a reliable USA firm to handle documentation and 2257 compliance, as well as video technical quality and payment transactions.
    I'll see if I can have a word with this DonMike, thanks!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Linken -