Thread: Greetings from Sweden

Linkan

Greetings from Sweden

Hello!

I'm new to this place, however, not all fresh when it comes to adult related business. Been running some sites, doing some work for other people, nothing major. At least not so far.

Recently I've been looking to get into the content producing game and was wondering if perhaps some of you gents could point me in the right direction, who to talk to, tips or anything else I should know about before venturing further.

What type of contracts & documentation would I need to do business with US/world wide companies? How's the market looking? Anyone interested in e.g. swedish twink content? Those sort of questions need answering

All help and advice is greatly appreciated! Peace out for now!

Paco
    Good day, Linkan - welcome to the funny farm ... uh, GWW.
    I do hope your stay is a pleasant one.
    (I suggest posting your 'intro' in the 'Industry Forum' section as you may receive more welcomes.)

Linkan
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    Good day, Linkan - welcome to the funny farm ... uh, GWW.
    I do hope your stay is a pleasant one.
    (I suggest posting your 'intro' in the 'Industry Forum' section as you may receive more welcomes.)
    I'll do that! Thanks

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I think all of the European Content providers on here need to contact DonMike and use Maxpixels as a broker.

We webmasters need a reliable USA firm to handle documentation and 2257 compliance, as well as video technical quality and payment transactions.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Linken -

I think all of the European Content providers on here need to contact DonMike and use Maxpixels as a broker.

We webmasters need a reliable USA firm to handle documentation and 2257 compliance, as well as video technical quality and payment transactions.

Linkan
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer

I'll see if I can have a word with this DonMike, thanks!