Thread: Need to find a web designer

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar

Need to find a web designer

Hi Yall,

I am looking for a webdesigner we can hire here and there to make updates to our site and site redesigns, etc for our 2 cam sites. If you know of any please spam me with some. Thank you.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Melanie24
    We have dedicated staffs at www.xxxoutsourcing.com who may be able to work with you.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    I have started using bluefly and I am VERY happy. great rates and excellent contact and speed.

http://www.blueflyadult.com
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Greg Gaskell

xxxoutsourcing solutions

We have access to a huge pool of designers with all deferant levels of experiance.

Entery Level Designers starting as low as $595 a month that work dedicated for you 8 hours a day, 6 days a week.

We will have something that will fit what you want, contact me directly and talk to some people that are using us already to see for yourself, then you'll wonder why your not using us...

There are unlimited amounts of tasks you can be getting out of the way with having some staffing, all those tedious tasks can be done this was.

:light:

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    I have employees with Greg at XXXoutsourcing and I would highly recommend his service. He provides top notch customer service, and although problems have been very rare, he has been very fast to respond to any issues that came up along the way.

maxpower
    Ya I will need some design work done soon too, but I think I have really expensive taste, flash, long pages, 3 page tour + sign-up page and splash page LOL its going to cost me a arm and a leg :cry:

Greg Gaskell
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    Ya I will need some design work done soon too, but I think I have really expensive taste, flash, long pages, 3 page tour + sign-up page and splash page LOL its going to cost me a arm and a leg :cry:
    All the more reason to use a great service like us.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Gaskell

ya I know man, I do not want to waist your time could be a month or 2 before I am ready to start on this one, but I PM you a site I would like to create a very similar version of, if you could think about it and give me a price quote it would really help to tell me how far I have to go.

Greg Gaskell
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    ya I know man, I do not want to waist your time could be a month or 2 before I am ready to start on this one, but I PM you a site I would like to create a very similar version of, if you could think about it and give me a price quote it would really help to tell me how far I have to go.
    If you want per project work we can do that too, like creating one site for example like you mentioned.

If you want an employee, full time we can do that.
    We can give you a 4hrs a day employee (shared) and $497 a month.
    imagine your own designer for that.

:mental:

maxpower
    Well man, right now I just need to take my new sites one at a time, how much will it cost to do a very similar site for me? After I get this one up and going then I will think about the other 4 that I will need done. :$$$:

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Gaskell
    If you want per project work we can do that too, like creating one site for example like you mentioned.

If you want an employee, full time we can do that.
    We can give you a 4hrs a day employee (shared) and $497 a month.
    imagine your own designer for that.

:mental:

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    hey greg I have a question. I looked at on outsourcing company ( not yours ) and was disapointed to find that i was not allowed to actually talk to my web designer , all communitcaions had to go though a "manager" this worried me as how would i know they were working the time i paid, and also approvals and changes and updates and of course the communicaing of ideas that are so critical would be at best , delayed and at worst lost in translation.

do you allow direct access to the webmaster working on a clients project?
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Quote Originally Posted by collegeboyslive
    hey greg I have a question. I looked at on outsourcing company ( not yours ) and was disapointed to find that i was not allowed to actually talk to my web designer , all communitcaions had to go though a "manager" this worried me as how would i know they were working the time i paid, and also approvals and changes and updates and of course the communicaing of ideas that are so critical would be at best , delayed and at worst lost in translation.

do you allow direct access to the webmaster working on a clients project?
    We are talking to our designers from xxxoutsourcing.com every day hehe

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

sextoyking
    Hi Guys,

Feel free to check out our large online portfolio at,

www.webinc.com

Thanks

Todd