Thread: Greetings from Sweden

Linkan

Greetings from Sweden

Hello!

I'm new to this place, however, not all fresh when it comes to adult related business. Been running some sites, doing some work for other people, nothing major. At least not so far.

Recently I've been looking to get into the content producing game and was wondering if perhaps some of you gents could point me in the right direction, who to talk to, tips or anything else I should know about before venturing further.

What type of contracts & documentation would I need to do business with US/world wide companies? How's the market looking? Anyone interested in e.g. swedish twink content? Those sort of questions need answering

All help and advice is greatly appreciated! Peace out for now!

## I'll be out of town for the next couple of days so you don't start to think I'm an asshole when I don't reply Will be back monday though to catch up on things!

Dzinerbear
    Hey there and welcome,

Because your a non-US producer, most people purchasing content from you (if they're American) will only do so if you have a record of the model's passport.

Most producers seem to be taking a picture of the passport itself so the information is readable. They also take a picture of the model (face on) holding the open passport beside their face.

You'll also need a model release that they have signed.

Those are the two basic pieces of documentation.

If you have access to bears/hairy men, I'd be interested in talking to you.

Michael

Paco
    Eh, what's up doc :playboy:

Glad to see you made it - I do hope you enjoy your stay, Linkan!

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Welcome to GWW.

Go to AOE in Berlin next week. Find me. I'm one of the speakers. Lets talk.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Welcome to the board!! Hope you enjoy your stay.

wildgirl
    Welcome to GWW...good to see you here

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    Hi Linkan!
    Would be nice to see some samples of your twink content.
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

Linkan
    Thanks to all who replied, catching up on everything now.

As for content, I don't yet have anything. I'm still only doing research about the content producing area and the market as a whole. Once I have samples, I'll be sure to let you guys know

Linkan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    Hey there and welcome,

Because your a non-US producer, most people purchasing content from you (if they're American) will only do so if you have a record of the model's passport.

Most producers seem to be taking a picture of the passport itself so the information is readable. They also take a picture of the model (face on) holding the open passport beside their face.

Michael

Right, thanks! About this model release you mention, are there any ready to print papers I can get ahold of from some place?

sounds like you got your advice, so I will just welcome you to the board

cheers,
    Luke

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    Hey there and welcome,

Michael
    Yes, and we require TWO pieces of government issued identification along with the model releases...

welcome and enjoy the board!

do all you guys give a great massage?!?!?

Anthony DeAngelo

BijouWorld
    In addition, usually it's a best practice to take a photo of the model holding his ID next to his face. That way, you can prove that you saw the ID in person.

From what I've read, it seems that's what bit Cobra Video...accepting electronic transfers of the ID...allowing them to be altered.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Use a USA content Broker (such as Maxpixels on here), so we USA webmasters can feel more assured about 2257 compliance and NTSC video standards... not to mention dealing with the huge shipping costs of tapes and DVDs from Europe.

Linkan
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer
    Use a USA content Broker (such as Maxpixels on here), so we USA webmasters can feel more assured about 2257 compliance and NTSC video standards... not to mention dealing with the huge shipping costs of tapes and DVDs from Europe.
    That's a great advice! Most likely the best way to go. Thanks man!