Thread: Exclusive Content

maxpower

Exclusive Content

Well as far as the exclusive content thing, I do believe its a good selling point, and I am going to create my own content as soon as I am able to for many reasons “business and personal”, but I think allot of webmasters are putting way to much emphases on it. Hell I have seen 100s of sites, like I am sure we all have, most sites that brag about their “exclusive content” in reality have very little of it “less that 25-75 different videos/people” surfers can see all of that with-in the first month anyway, and are not just going to stick around for the one or 2 video updates a month. I personally believe that the average viewers like the word “exclusive” but can not tell the difference and really just want a huge amount of content more than anything else. But that is just my thinking. :frown:

maxpower
    Basically what I am saying is that most viewers are size queens, and do not care how many people have been fucked with the same dick, they only care how big it is. :eek:

like i've told you before, many of my best-selling sponsors have no exclusive content at all nor do they offer it. nextdoorcash retains great with no exclusive, and our best-retaining site (a jack off site) improved when we added a bunch of non exclusive but very hot videos.

maxpower
    Was not a shot at you bass I agree with that, but many do not, I see it almost everyday. I think exclusive content can really help much more with getting affiliates, and making a better sales pitch than anything else, is all I am saying. I want to make some of it myself for manly only those reasons.

BijouWorld
    Exclusive is not necessary, fresh is. A site where content is contstantly being added is ideal.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I have a mix of exclusive and non-exclusive.

Most of my content, I shot myself. I have acquired some niche content from other shooters, and packaged it in a different way.

Shooting and webmastering are two specific and different talents.

maxpower
    Ya I really think so too man, I like to focus on making sites and sales, I have to rely on others to provide the content for me. I really don’t think my program will be 100% complete with out some of my own exclusive content, but its just icing for affiliates, and so I can use the word Exclusive allot in the tour.