Thread: Israeli Adult Male Content for sale

israeli32

Israeli Adult Male Content for sale

I need help in marketing adult gay content - (honestly!)

Over this last weekend, I’ve produced 2 new adult home-made amateur male movies with two next door Israeli guys. A solo and a dual - each is shot with two cameras. My aim is, of course, to sell original All Israeli Male (Gay) content and provide webmaster resources.

My question is quit simple and a bit funny: How do I “find” other webmasters who are interested in Israeli men, and are willing to buy these x-rated productions for their websites… I am lacking good ideas on how to market my movies.

Free demo is available on request via email !

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

mailto: support@israelistrokers.com

Thanks

if you have your 2257 documentation in order and can post a few links to previews of the sets (like thumbs only plus a few large images that are watermarked) then I am sure you will have a market here!

cheers,
    Luke

Xstr8guy
    Hmmm, sounds interesting. Take Luke's advice and show us some sample pics.

also, maybe 10 seconds of video so we can look at the quality and please provide stats on each set, such as number of pics, length of videos and price.

cheers,
    Luke

israeli32

Israeli male adult home amateur movies

Thanks for the feedback and advices… I will do that asap (i.e. set up a preview page/s online). Right now I have still photos, which I can send via mail (zipped file). The movie are not yet edited, as I shot them only a few days ago.

BTW, is it possible to sell raw footages (roughly edited), in your opinion and experience?

I do have an edited movie, which I filemed with a cute soldier (in Hebrew) a couple of months ago - ith only one camera, though… Again, a free demo can be delivered via email (i.e. a download link will be provided).

support@israelistrokers.com

thanks again, guys. I will keep you posted.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Hi israeli32. It's really hard to sell content when you only have a few items to sell. You may want to look into brokering your content through a provider? Are you going to be shooting more? We're always looking for photographers with high quality content that have a good amount of material to start with.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I have e-mailed Israelistrokers a few times.

I agree with DonMike: get a broker.

The stuff is too expensive for one US website to afford (talent and shipping costs). I can shoot cute Israeli guys here in Hollywood for a fraction of the price - eventho they might not be 100% Israeli, or might otherwise be a bit more Americanized or Californized than the real deals.

I would like to have some of Israelistrokers models, but the cost is too high for one site at one acquisition time.

Also, the broker ensures a smoother financial transaction, as well as technical standards for the video.

israeli32

israeli adult male content for sale

Thanks, DonMike. Along the few possibilities which I am considering, brokering my content through a provider is a very interesting suggestion. I'll think about that.... I'll check this possibility up. And yes, there are going to be more shooting in the (hopefully near) future.

Nickbear, since you've mentioned it on the forum (above), I emailed you my comments directly to your mailbox.