Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So what did you have for Lunch ?

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar

So what did you have for Lunch ?

as I sit here eating the leftovers from the chineese we had last night I wonder what my fellow (and fellowesses ) webmasters had to eat for Lunch today ?
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

a vaincre sans peril,on triomphe sans gloire.... donatien's Avatar
    i am sorry ...but i have to say that here is supposed to be the adult industry forum...
    i am so tired of those threads about ....lunch...coffee....and so on ...
    what s next ...
    what is the color of your wallpaper?

Paco
    Mmm ... food is one of my favourite topics (I'd rather chat about it, not money).

Well, I am somewhat of a piggy, and I tend to eat a LOT, all day, and some say (way too much) it seems like I never stop.

Today's lunch included a beautifully crunchy Fuji apple, spicy pork conjee (warm rice porridge) and a huge bowl of TomKlong (spicy-hot noodle soup).

Wow, speaking of food has once again made me hungry.

Oooo ... me so hungeee!

desslock
    I went to Luby's Cafeteria!

Lemme tell ya. About once a week, Pickles and Alfie and I go there. We have a regular table.

I typically get a LuAnn platter with their sliced roast beef in natural gravy. Mmmmmmm! ˇQue rico!

I also get macaroni and cheese and green beans. You can also get a nice leafy green cesear salad for $1.50. I love their soft whole wheat rolls too. And numerous glasses of cold, brewed iced tea.

Sometimes their desserts can really hit the spot. Today I followed everything with a slice of key lime pie, but the strawberry cheesecake is very good too.

Steve

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock
    Lemme tell ya. About once a week, Pickles and Alfie and I go there. We have a regular table.
    I typically get a LuAnn platter with their sliced roast beef in natural gravy. Mmmmmmm! ˇQue rico!
    I also get macaroni and cheese and green beans. You can also get a nice leafy green cesear salad for $1.50. I love their soft whole wheat rolls too. And numerous glasses of cold, brewed iced tea.
    Sometimes their desserts can really hit the spot. Today I followed everything with a slice of key lime pie, but the strawberry cheesecake is very good too.
    Steve
    Doh!
    Please, no speaky speak about dessert, ESPECIALLY when it is one of my faves ... Key Lime pie.

Rrrrrrr umble!

ichatnakedgay

Bad Pizza

I had some bad Pizza but it's kind of like sex in that it's still good even if it's bad.

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    i am sorry ...but i have to say that here is supposed to be the adult industry forum...
    well darn. ! quick everyone noses to the grindstone, lets not darn talk about anything but sex and adult stuff and 2257.

come on lighten up. I for one like to know a little more about my fellow industry workers. yes, even what they had for lunch today
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

maxpower

Steve

God I miss TX and all the “real” restaurants I could eat at in Ca you have to dive a really long way, or just take pot luck with some mom and pop restaurant. Let me put it this way, I live in downtown long beach, the closest Long John Silvers is over 20 miles from me, a Wendy’s, is over 10 miles from me, if I go to Chills they have valet parking. I miss Braum's so bad :cry:

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeboyslive
    lets not darn talk about anything but sex and adult stuff and 2257.
    2257?
    wuh dat?

Uh, add one banana to my lunch.

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    God I miss TX and all the “real” restaurants I could eat at in Ca you have to dive a really long way, or just take pot luck with some mom and pop restaurant.

yep yep..... no cafeterias outside the South....

Steve

maxpower
    yep yep..... no cafeterias outside the South....

Steve

Over Night me a Braum's chicken fried steak sandwich Please :eek:

maxpower
    Or a Colters BBQ sample plate

maxpower
    I Will Work For FOOD!

I don't usually do fast-food, but I was out & about today and had a craving for Sonic. So I got myself a Sonic burger, onion rings and a limeade. Wow, did that hit the spot!

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    God I miss TX and all the “real” restaurants I could eat at in Ca you have to dive a really long way, or just take pot luck with some mom and pop restaurant. Let me put it this way, I live in downtown long beach, the closest Long John Silvers is over 20 miles from me, a Wendy’s, is over 10 miles from me, if I go to Chills they have valet parking. I miss Braum's so bad :cry:
    Braum's 32
    Sirloin Stockade
    Bavarian Grill (Plano, Tx)

all good and affordable

For lunch I had a Lachmachun (Turkish Pizza) - thats it - for Breakfast a glass of orance juice and two big sandwich toast slices with Nutella *YUMMI*

Quote Originally Posted by donation
    what is the color of your wallpaper?
    White

:develish: