Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Month Of Winning - April 21st Contest Details

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Month Of Winning - April 21st Contest Details

Before posting todays contest info i want to give a big thanks to Ian who took over posting the contest threads for me the last 2 days, i really appreciated the help whilst we were without power, so thanks Ian, i owe ya one :thumbsup:

Now, for todays contest, we're going to do something a little different...

You guys will actually be the ones who CHOOSES who todays contest winner is going to be, ill explain...

What i want you to do is this, make 1 post in this thread naming who you think the most helpful GWW Community member is.

At the end of the day (midnight EST) ill count all the votes and, the person with the most mentions in this thread will win $50 courtesy of our good friends over at MANCheck.

This is your chance to reward a community member that has helped you the most both on and, off of your GWW Community.

You may post more than 1 name however, ill only count the 1st community member that you mention that being said, i know we have a lot of great people on GWW giving out information for free on a daily basis so, this is your chance to give them some kudos in return and, hopefully, let one of them win $50 from MANcheck in the process :thumbsup:

Good luck to everyone and, thanks to all of you for sharing your insight in to the adult industry on the GWW Community :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    I guess I will start it off, even though we have had some disagreements in the past, I think this contest will be a lock, Basschick you get my vote. I have gotten really good advice from may of you, and really appreciate it, but she has always offer good advice too about everyone on this forum no matter the subject

maxpower
    I would like to add, A Deangelo, Chad, to the short list as well. 001010100110, Develish, Paco, XXXwriterdude, desslock, and Ian, are all cool guys, I know I have left a few off of the list, I would like to add, but damn I got to get some work done sooner or later :nerd:

maxpower
    I feel bad now that I did not say anything about, Chilihost, and nickbaer, LOL see this could go on forever for me

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Well this is indeed an interesting one. BTW it was fun filling in Lee, your share of the 'Win Before You Post' fund is on its way... (yes, cheque is in the mail) :honest:

There are so many who have helped, that it is hard to chose just one, and naturally, by the rules if I name whoever first, that's the only one that counts. So quick clarification, do we only get one vote? The way it was stated, if we post a second time but name a different person, does that count as one for them too or are we only allowed one?

Hey, its been a long day, counting the deposits, and making sure I got the split right.

So I think I'll think it over a bit more... :coffee:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

maxpower
    You only get one vote man, the first name you say is your vote. I know it is hard to pick on, I feel like I am back in HS picking the first guy you want on your football team or something. :shifty:

Nah I always knew who I wanted on my side first, it was tough choosing who I wanted to do first afterwards that was tough... :honest:

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    Well, jeez, that's tough.

I don't post a lot but I visit daily. Bec stands out to me as having been a consistent help to others over the long term.

ManCheck Michael has been personally helpful to me, which I am thankful for, but since it's his company's prize I don't think I can pick him.

There are certainly many other helpful regulars too.

Dzinerbear
    Thanks, Mike, and yeah, I'd probably have to disqualify myself from the MANcheck prize.

Personally, I think Bec was one of the first people on this board to reach out and help me in a meaningful way. I've told this story before, but way back in 2003 when I was getting started and struggling, I was talking to her on AIM about my site. I was complaining about the lack of sales and wondered what I could do. She reach out and grabbed me by the throat and screamed, "Where are your preview pictures. You say 'click here for previews and you send them to a join page.' Get some preview pics up on the site." That one thing doubled my income in a month.

Since then, Bec's been there with invaluable advice. She's got an eagle eye and she sees the obvious things that we ourselves miss. I always appreciate her brutal honest and help.

Cheers
    Michael

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    That's a toughie....their are so many wonderful people on this board and so many with good information they are so willing to share.

After careful and thoughful deliberaton my vote goes to Basschick. She's always aready to share her thoughts and ideas with anyone and also willing to be brutally honest if need be.

Bill

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Thats a tough and very good contest this time Lee!

Since I find it hard to evaluate the help one gives in the means of how helpful it was since the milage varies not only by advice but also on how to execute the advice I will call it a quit here and participate in the next contest ;-)

I find it amazing, though how helpful this forum and it's members are.

:thumbsup:

Bec has helped me out quite a bit over the years, she gets my vote.

cheers,
    Luke

I didn't post much here before but I'm a good reader and I found bec's posts always informative and helpful , so my vote goes to her

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

This is tough, and even after sleeping on it the choices don't seem to have any clear cut front runner. But I think I'll wade in and go with Bec.

Her keen eye has certainly helped me out, just as Michael has said. She's got a lot of wisdom there for such a youngster... I mean age is one thing, but she's got that fresh young vibrant enthusism that gets you energized yourself.

I'd say there are tons of close seconds too. I mean Basschick and her knowledge are comparable, and her telling it like she sees it is refreshing. So to is Xtrastr8 'calling it as he sees it' posts. Michael of course and then we can't forget Lee too, I mean all the articles he finds to post here, the tutorials, and hell just hosting the forum itself. Luke with his tips on hosting and even when you aren't a client of his is a standout, then we have DonMike too, who is always willing to slip into a nice pair of handcuffs for anyone who asks nicely...

So a tough call.

:coffee:

bec is always ready to help, no matter how busy or involved in something she is. and she'll remember you asked about something later on if she comes across content or a script or a font that she remembers you are looking for.