Thread: New Gay Models

kamasv

New Gay Models

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Yikes!

You've got some models there that I would seriously question whether they are 18. We've already discussed "Mike18" on this board, and there are one or two others that I would honestly question the authenticity of the passport or other proof of age...

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I think all of the European Content providers on here need to contact DonMike and use Maxpixels as a broker.

We webmasters need a reliable USA firm to handle documentation and 2257 compliance, as well as video technical quality and payment transactions.

kamasv
    Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    Yikes!

You've got some models there that I would seriously question whether they are 18. We've already discussed "Mike18" on this board, and there are one or two others that I would honestly question the authenticity of the passport or other proof of age...
    You envy Mike's success , but he is more 18 years!
    I have all legal forms documentation and 2257 compliance...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by kamasv
    You envy Mike's success , but he is more 18 years!
    I have all legal forms documentation and 2257 compliance...
    This was discussed quite extensively.

The last time somebody posted a picture of the passport, whomever originally provided it had conveniently blotted out the passport number and the date the passport was issued, so there was no way to verify its authenticity. Without that info, it could easily be an older brother, or someone else entirely with a picture pasted on... eastern european passports are rife with fraud, as you are no doubt aware.

If this is your model, please do post the passport pic with the number and date of issue intact. If it looks legit, I'll withdraw my objection.

This isn't about envy. It's about preventing CP. Particularly since there have been several incidents of underage models that have made news in the industry recently, people are just a little cautious.

kamasv
    OK!
    Give me yours E-mail, please Or send to me message mastersv@bk.ru