Thread: PAPI.COM and password share site

tyrain

PAPI.COM and password share site

As most of you know, I tend to be a silent reader, not feeling like I have much to add to the many knowledgeable powerhouses represented here.

In the past a thread was written about "chumforum.com" and their sharing of passes. It seems the GWW skillfully and swiftly removed their paypal account, and I assume they got fined $500 for violation of Terms of Agreement. WELL DONE.

There recently was a thread by Lee when he saw an affiliate with impossibly high ratios of click and sign-up.

A friend of mine has advised me that chumforum is offering extra special passes by signing up with Papi.com and suggesting that they cancel before the trial ends. Affiliate ID, I was told, is "imgltd".

We can not stop the password sharing sites, but we certainly can stop the owners from earning income.

Hope this information helps Papi and all.

With that said, there are many directory/link sites out there. Please consider adding your CCBILL paysite or Quality Free-Site to mine, as long as you are willing to have a brutally honest review presented.

TYRAIN.COM (since 1998, being recently reborn)

maxpower
    No one really cares about password sites, I have tried when I first joined, I guess they do help with sales, and that a good processing company can quickly find out about any shared passwords and block them would be some of the big reasons people do not really care very much. BTW the only time I want a “brutally honest review presented” is by someone that own's and runs an adult site as well, it does not really help much to hear from the peanut gallery in that manner. “those who can not do teach or in this case bitch” :pimp:

tyrain - i'll email this thread url to nastydollars. thanks

max - processors don't deal with password traders at all and you're missing the point. these guys are telling other people to sign up and cancel memberships on a pay per signup program.

maxpower
    Sorry Bass I am really off today my head is killing me I think I have had to much caffeine, I would stop working if I could but I need to get this set of sites done, so I can start of the next group I have too do. :hmmph:

tyrain
    "No one really cares about password sites"

As usual maxpower you are writing and totally missing the point. Are you 18 years old yet?

Some sponsers pay like $30 for just a signup. That would be profitable for a site that shares stolen passwords, using that program to earn income.

"BTW the only time I want a “brutally honest review presented” is by someone that own's and runs an adult site as well, it does not really help much to hear from the peanut gallery in that manner. “those who can not do teach or in this case bitch”

You really are an ass maxpower. Many here advertise their sites. I don't.

Maxpower... you write about your "head is killing you". Please don't write what you don't know about.

maxpower
    I only see that she really cared about telling people to join a site then drop off, so they could make the cash off of the sale, and promote their own “site” nothing about a password site at all. I still stand behind what I said, no one around here cares about a password site, just do a search on google or yahoo you will find hundreds of them. Then spend your life e-mailing them to have someone to bitch at.

Ya you already said you are a EMP. you do not have a site, just work for or with one, sorry but that is a big difference. Why would I care about what someone thinks of my swimming style when they can not swim themselves?