Thread: clubaxel welcome !

clubaxel

clubaxel welcome !

Hi
    This is Axel many kisses at all guys on Gay Wide Webmasters.com forum !
    see y soon
    Axel
    www.clubaxel.com

maxpower
    New site I take it, just to let you know your join page is not working right you know. An affiliate program would help around here, but looks like you are still piggy backing on flirt of free. Site looks good, but when are you going to do some hard core gay action for us?

clubaxel

Hi Max
    hihihi yes you are right, about my member part
    that ll be remake soon, there are many change about my site since few months, we ll do 2 separate member part, gay and straight
    choice about pay solution it was very difficult, cause I wont to find the best choice for my visitors
    and during this last 2 years I was busy on my films project like film director
    but! I promise to you what all ll be run well with the great member part very soon!
    kisses
    Axel

welcome, axel

if you decide to get an affiliate program going, i suggest you make an exact copy of the tour without the sex toys.

the best choice for affiliates - and probably for members - is http://www.ccbilleu.com - they're honest and reliable. a secondary choice would be verotel.com

maxpower
    Ya he is from Switzerland, or something, not sure about Ccbill’s rules, but I know verotel would be cool with it.

not ccbill - ccbilleu. they only take european companies and seem to offer regular ccbill support. also i was able to add several ccbill eu programs into my main ccbill account so the eu income is included in my regular ccbill checks.

maxpower
    That’s cool I want to change over to Ccbill too, its just the extra 1,000$ cost that is holding me back right now. I just always have something else I want to spend my money on, new design for my site, content ECT. But I am sure not before too long I will, its on my list Hey bass did you see the new domains I just got?

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    CC Bill does cost some extra cash, but most of the companies that use them seem to believe it is worth the money spent. Since CC Bill has a solid reputation and good customer service, affiliates are not hesitant to sign up knowing they will get paid [can you say 'IBill??]. And CCBill EU has one of the hottest straight men rep'ing them. Hello ADRIAN!!
    The smallest affiliates don't know the difference between CCBill and MyWishfulThinkingBiller.ru An established affiliate will be hestitant about signing up for a program that does not have an established biller. It does no good to send traffic to a program that will shave their sales, delay payments, or have customer service that works for 24 minutes every 7 hours. [he he --and claim 24/7 service!]

I think it looks like you do have some good content on your site though. As we all know, content is king and marketing is queen.

Finally, as a side note, the 2257 link does not appear to be active and it does not use the proper statutory language. It is any easy fix--send me a PM and I'll get you steered in the right direction. And no, I won't charge you for that. If you happen to be in Berlin this week give me a shout.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

clubaxel

reply cake

Hi cake
    yes you are right about dildo
    all ll be change soon
    I remake some few upload, like I said in up post, I was very busy on making my films
    about pay billing on US area which webmaster can to find her owner best solution
    about me I ll choice 2 differents billing for my 2 differents acces member
    I know ccbill or verotel, but is not my preference
    I ll run with many micro sites more like by product its my trategy marketing
    thank you :-)
    kisses
    Axel

welcome to the board, looks like you are already getting some good advice

cheers,
    Luke