Thread: Ich Bin ein Berliner!

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar

Ich Bin ein Berliner!

Are there any members on this board that are familiar with Berlin? I have a few days here and would appreciate suggestions on places to see outside of the regular tourist areas. I just visited the Reichtag and Brandenburg Gate today. The concierge at my hotel told me it was a long way to walk and I should take a cab there--so I walked, and that made all the difference. Definitely worth the extra physical effort.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Krispy Kreme?

Deutsche mitgleider, wo sie sind?

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Hackische Märkte I think it is called

Will ask a friend in Berlin what to do

:develish:

a vaincre sans peril,on triomphe sans gloire.... donatien's Avatar
    hey chad
    i used to live in Berlin city until january ....
    i would suggest you to have a walk in auguststrasse ...go to kunstwerke ...the best art gallery in berlin ...very close to it go to alte schönhauser strasse/mullackstrasse ...here stands monsieur vuong ...the most delicious vietnamese restaurant ever ...very trendy and cheap ...

this area called mitte is full of of small bars restaurants ...cool places ...

you should have a walk in "MUSEUM INSEL"...close to the brandenburg gate ...lots of old churches ...museums ...very old europe flavour ...

a good place at night is white trash cafe ...cool crowd and good burgers ...any night ...

if you there on thursday night go to kinzo on alexanderplatz ..really cool place ...go late ...like 2/3 am ...
    and on sunday morning ...yes morning ,like 8 am ,go to berghain /panorama bar ...it is the most incredible club in europe at this moment ...full of electro and sex and all sorts of trashlicious people ...
    a good link for gay stuff is there / go to the "termine "section
    http://www.siegessaeule.de/

enjoy....

desslock
    Chad -

How lucky you are that today's Sunday New York Times featured in its Travel section a complete clutch of articles devoted to Affordable Europe

Here's their page on visiting Berlin - http://travel2.nytimes.com/2006/04/2...le-berlin.html

Noone else here reads the New York Times on Sunday?

Steve