Thread: Designer Content

maxpower

Designer Content

I am about to totally redo my members site, but with the cost of everything I was looking for a content provider that could help me out a bit at first. I really need some single or just a few Twink pics from a set that I can use in my graphics, I assure you this would be very temporary, and that with-in a month or so I will have to come back to pay for the full set “after all I can not have images in my tour that I do not have the full sets in the site” Its just that I would really like to get this new design going ASAP, so any help would really be appreciated. I do have some good content that I can use, but just would like some more fresh stuff if at all possible. You can just shot me a PM about this if you would like, and I will get back to you really fast. :kelly:

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    hmmm - why don't you just wait another month and buy the set then - save up some money, pal

:develish:

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH
    hmmm - why don't you just wait another month and buy the set then - save up some money, pal

Well I am just trying to get it going as fast as possible, as well as to assure anyone that helps me that I would be very quickly paying to get the whole sets. In short man, I am kind of broke after paying for all this design work “my taste is apparently very expensive” I can shot you the type of site I will be doing if ya want "my AIM is plano0023". Really I would love to get this up and going with-in a few weeks if possible and not have to wait any longer than I have too. :juggle:

yeah, you can shoot me a PM - would like to see your taste

I am saving a few bucks for my new site as of now (this is a hobby) after I bought a bunch of content, a VERY nice CMS (sitedeph) and a few domains to go along with it. The only thing missing is the layout/tour pages. I figure those will cost about 500.00 to 1.000 EURO (600 to 1200 Dollar) from what I have seen on the websites of layouters and designers. First I wanted to go into skaters but my first site will be a mainstream Twink site while still investigating the skater-market.

maxpower
    Don’t put off what you can do today, until tomorrow :whip:

maxpower
    yeah, you can shoot me a PM - would like to see your taste

I am saving a few bucks for my new site as of now (this is a hobby) after I bought a bunch of content, a VERY nice CMS (sitedeph) and a few domains to go along with it. The only thing missing is the layout/tour pages. I figure those will cost about 500.00 to 1.000 EURO (600 to 1200 Dollar) from what I have seen on the websites of layouters and designers. First I wanted to go into skaters but my first site will be a mainstream Twink site while still investigating the skater-market.

I will shot you the PM NP man, you will see why it is going to cost so much. Skater stuff in good man, you might want to just go with your gut on that one “just don’t call it skater boys or you will be in prison before the day is out LOL” :wacko:

clear out your inbox, pal

could you contact me in some messenger - i believe the icons are below my avatar

maxpower
    clear out your inbox, pal

could you contact me in some messenger - i believe the icons are below my avatar

sorry I cleaned it out now, did not know I could only have 50, my AIM is plano0023 or you can just shoot me back a PM now, did you get the PM I sent you?

have you checked with buying single images form content producers yet? Maybe they are willing to do that.

maxpower
    have you checked with buying single images form content producers yet? Maybe they are willing to do that.

It would really help man, and think it would be a good way to increases sales for some studios. After all eventually they would have to come back and pay for the full sets, and more than likely a good way pick up sales to new webmasters.

maxpower
    So does anyone have any ideas about what I can do to get some content for a new design? I really need something as fresh as possible, but I am on a limited budget with all the other cost I am under. Any feed back would be a big help on this, I really do need to get this done as fast can I can. :fire: