Thread: Black & White Together Any Views

Black & White Together Any Views

I've always tended to separate my ebony content sites from my caucasion sites content...at least on the tour, and I notice alot of the big sponsors do the same, but I'm not really sure why....or even for that matter why I do it?

Do you think that keeping them separate affects sales either in a positive or negative way. After all they are 'niches'?

I really hope this thread comes across the way I want it to and doesn't start something more negative...This is not a race thing I'm just curious.
    Domain inventory sale.

wwc-pajio
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmpitLover
    I've always tended to separate my ebony content sites from my caucasion sites content...at least on the tour, and I notice alot of the big sponsors do the same, but I'm not really sure why....or even for that matter why I do it?

Do you think that keeping them separate affects sales either in a positive or negative way. After all they are 'niches'?

I really hope this thread comes across the way I want it to and doesn't start something more negative...This is not a race thing I'm just curious.

......I think it's better seperate! It's more simple on customers but if you want to do like others.. that's your call!

maxpower
    I have it all in the same site, but that’s just because I have not got around to breaking it all up yet. :turtle: