Thread: Is It Just Me OR What?

maxpower

Is It Just Me OR What?

Is it just me or can content provides not create site worth a crap! So many errors, 35% of them do not even work at all, http://www.boysonfilm.com example, I could crap better sites with-in 3 hours of work. BTW what’s up with a content provided not knowing what a twink is I see so many site that say they have all this “twink” stuff and its nothing but frat or stud content. :nowords:

maxpower
    Other content provides make you sign-up for their Spam lists, “no free E-Mails” and wait to even see what the offer until they get around to letting you, I am sorry but I need to look at more than 50+ sites I really do not feel like getting weekly Spam from everyone in the world, this morning I have over 500+ Spam e-mails “mostly from these guys”

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Don't you EVER have anything nice to say? It seems nearly every post is "So-and-so sucks" or "this-and-that company ripped me off" or "Nobody can make any money any more" or "This company is a piece of shit because"

I mean, we all have our issues, but if you're trying to win friends (or at least cultivate business relationships) perhaps a slightly more positive -- or even neutral -- spin to at least *some* of your posts might endear you a little bit more to people here.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    Don't you EVER have anything nice to say? It seems nearly every post is "So-and-so sucks" or "this-and-that company ripped me off" or "Nobody can make any money any more" or "This company is a piece of shit because"

I mean, we all have our issues, but if you're trying to win friends (or at least cultivate business relationships) perhaps a slightly more positive -- or even neutral -- spin to at least *some* of your posts might endear you a little bit more to people here.

Sure I guess I will try, but I am a bit frustrated looking though all the studios sites, “hell 70% of them no longer even exist” You have lost of twink stuff, what’s a good place to pick some 18-20 year old stuff up? I am really trying to cherry pick as many places as I can for the graphics of this site.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    There don't seem to be a lot of people offering twink feeds per se (at least, not good ones in my opinion.)

You've got the live cams, of course, and some of those are good, but for actual feed content (as in streaming movies), I think part of the problem is there aren't a lot of good twink producers out there licensing their stuff, other than say PPV with AEBN.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    There don't seem to be a lot of people offering twink feeds per se (at least, not good ones in my opinion.)

You've got the live cams, of course, and some of those are good, but for actual feed content (as in streaming movies), I think part of the problem is there aren't a lot of good twink producers out there licensing their stuff, other than say PPV with AEBN.

Well I know about the “feed” thing man, but I am removing allot of them “the ones that do not update very offend” and looking for good twink studio content I can purchase not lease. I am having allot of trouble even finding enough good twink “18-20” action content, or even fresh solo content that is not years old, to create the tour I am doing. I guess this is why so many of you create your own stuff, but if you know any good places I can purchase pics or videos that would fit with me please just let me know. I have sent days looking at countless numbers of sites, but can only cherry pick a few here and there, as well most I have all seen before. :hmmph: