Thread: Number of pages on tour?

NewBoyToyMatt

Number of pages on tour?

I was wondering if anyone has thoughts on the number of pages on a tour are effective? I want to do more than one page/main page and want to get your imput on what's the "right" number?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    In all honesty, i dont think there is a 'right' number.

Some sites have 1 tour page, some sites have 7+ tour pages.

Id say your best bet would be to try several different options and test out which method works best for your traffic / sites.

One thing to remember though is that the more pages you have on a tour, the more chances you are giving the surfer to close his/her browser window.

Regards,

Lee

i've made great sales off sites with one page tours and off sites with 9+ page tours. usually i make my sales off page 1-3 on the really big tours, or else the last page.

instead of thinking of numbers of pages, why not focus on how many pages it takes to show off your models or content and to get your site's unique message across?

I agree with Patti on that one. You should try and think of it logically. Keep the tour focused and moving toward a join page. Possibly focus on one category per tour page... exclusive models, other pics/movies, plugins/feeds, and then dump into a join page.

Let your content dictate the tour length.