Thread: It Doesnt Get Any Better Than This..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah It Doesnt Get Any Better Than This..

Movies, fresh sushi, wine and cake

Gonna veg out in front of the tv for a few hours, catch you folks after midnight

Regards,

Lee

I think i have overdosed on sushi

Aeon Flux is a crap movie BTW.

Wolf Creek and King Kong are next on the watch list.

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    Fresh Sushi ewwwwwwwwww the only fish I like come from Long John Slivers, and they better cook it too. :3ymca:

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Movies, fresh sushi, wine and cake

Gonna veg out in front of the tv for a few hours, catch you folks after midnight

Regards,

Lee
    I found one of the best sushi restaurants in the strangest place--the international terminal at the Detroit airport. Then I noticed the departures and arrivals--direct flights to and from Tokyo every day, and more than a few auto industry types on those flights back and forth. Then it made sense why there was damn good sushi in the Detroit Airport.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    Fresh Sushi ewwwwwwwwww the only fish I like come from Long John Slivers, and they better cook it too. :3ymca:
    Finally something that Max and I agree on.......raw fish ain't never passing these lips!!:err:

Bill

maxpower

Big Grin

Well I guess its a start “I am from TX and do not eat raw fish” but damn man I would hope that something else I said you would have agreed with. I know I do buck the statuesque sometimes, but really 30-40% of the time it does work out for me, and hell if it doesn’t I can always fall back on the consensus. :honest:

maxpower
    If I spelled “status quo” right that might have sounded better :max:

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    If I spelled “status quo” right that might have sounded better :max:
    Max,

I'm also from Texas and "real" Texans damn sure don't eat raw fish. We like dead cow, preferably passed over the grill a couple of times.

As for status quo.....in this industry their is no such thing as a status quo....you are either moving forward or by default you are moving backwards. It changes too fast.

Nothing wrong with bucking the system, I've been doing it all my life, which is why, I guess, we are one of the leading bareback studios. But, when bucking the system do it intelligently, vigorously and politely and then you will get the respect of your peers even though they may not agree with you. Remember, respect is like virginity, once it is lost it you can never get it back.

Bill

Bill

maxpower
    I would about kill for a good chicken fried stake sandwich or some Colter's BBQ :cry:

I know sometime I play around on the board, its just fun too me, but I really do like to question everything. I know I should try to be more “politely” at times, I am working on that I know its a fault of mine. I am sure as I get older I will get better with the whole PR thing, I just don’t think I am quite there yet.

Ewwww sorry I only hate the use of one word the “R” word is what I call it “respect” normally the only time someone say they want people to respect them, are when they are undeserving of respect, or do not respect themselves. If they really had respect for themselves they would not need other to validate it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by hdkbill
    I'm also from Texas and "real" Texans damn sure don't eat raw fish. We like dead cow, preferably passed over the grill a couple of times.
    Oh i like cow too in fact, we're having grilled steak at moms tonight

You really cant beat a blue filet with grilled veggies :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Oh i like cow too in fact, we're having grilled steak at moms tonight

You really cant beat a blue filet with grilled veggies :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Yes, you can beat a blue filet--whale meat, once tasted, will make you cancel that check to Greenpeace. Whale is a mammal that tastes similar to beef but is more tender and has more flavor. You need to travel to Japan or Norway to get it, but it will truly and easily beat any piece of cow or veal you have tasted.[especially those silly grass-fed cows of texas--CORN you silly ranchers! feed them CORN and they taste better!!]
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

maxpower
    Whale meat??? Is that a joke, what kind of whale? I was under the impression that whales where mainly used for their fat, oils for perfume, and that the meat was dangerous for humans to eat “mercury” ECT :eek: