Thread: Affiliate Stats Programs

maxpower

Affiliate Stats Programs

I was wondering if their are any add on affiliate stats programs, that you can add.

maxpower
    OK , I just woke up, so that was a bit short, I was just wondering if their is any programs that could keep really superior numbers for affiliate regardless of the processor you use. Raw, Inquiry, URL where each click comes from, Where ever sale comes from, and any other possible information I could provide them with.

maxpower
    What is NATS and can I use it with verotel? If that is possible it would fix allot of problems for me :coffee:

maxpower
    Never mind I think I see where to get it, intensecash.com uses it LOL, I hope it will work with verotel, because if it does, I no longer see any point in having a US processor. I really do not feel like being on the front line of change, as far as “rules” go anyway :thumbsup:

maxpower
    Are these people on crack? $19,500 to buy it, 1,500 to start, and 350 –1000 a month. OMG I knew it was not going to be that easy, but I am NOT going to pay that much just for a traffic tracker, that must me joking with that. Ok what other options do I have, with a more realistic company.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Um, once again, Sean, you might want to do your homework before you go spouting off at the mouth with a bunch of uninformed negativity.

NATS is competitively priced -- and in fact, can be started up for less money -- than the major competitors MPA-3 and Executive Stats. It is far, far more than affiliate tracking... it supports cascading billing, handles management of galleries and banners, manages membership, and handles all of your affiliate financial reporting and makes it pretty easy to pay your affiliates.

From what I've heard, it is now the most popular and most used affiliate management program out there, which is impressive considering that it's only been around for 2 years or so.

The downside is that, last I checked, they don't support Verotel and don't plan to. I believe the same is true for MPA-3 and Executive Stats as well... apparently Verotel's system can't be made to integrate with third-party affiliate management software, and they have been unwilling to make the necessary modifications in spite of numerous requests to do so.

There are some other lower cost options, but I don't think they support cascading billing, and you mentioned that as being important to you.

maxpower
    Well it is really expensive, man I don’t know about all that, but NATS does have verotel listed on their site as one of the processors they do accept. Do you know anything about clickman.com I have seen some sites that use them, looks like they are cheaper to me “for the same thing”, and I do not see any monthly payments. :kelly:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I stand corrected! I just looked in our NATS panel and there it is... Verotel Pro... This is good news, as we had thought about adding Verotel, I just remember Fabian saying that he didn't think it would ever happen.

Dunno anything about Clickman. I know there are a couple other lower cost options out there... do a search, I did a posting asking for info about a year ago, and there were a couple of low-cost suggestions.

One other thing to consider... NATS has a name among affiliates. There are a *lot* of people that will sign up for an affiliate program that is running NATS because they (rightly or wrongly) believe that NATS ensures honest, shave-free reporting. If you use an off-brand affiliate program, some affiliates will be leery to sign up for it because of fear of shaving or other funny business. That's one of the reasons people like CCBill, too... they know they will be paid on time, and honestly.

maxpower
    That’s very true man, I can see how some people might be put off by that, but I do know some big sites “alltwink.com/zooted.com” with large numbers of affiliates that do use Clickman and have used them for over 4 year that I know about. I do not know all the info on Clickman yet “as far as the real pricing goes” but I do know that I really like the way they do their stats, really even better than NATS. Its just easier to see hourly #s and referring pages. I have e-mailed Clickman to see what is up with them, as far as monthly rates ECT, from what the site looks like its a 1 time charge, and even if they want to charge monthly in which it really does not look like, they offer the stats program for free for anyone they do hosting for, so maybe some way to work it out anyway. I will let you know what I find out if you would like, if it does not work out with them I guess I will try some of the other low cost solutions at least at first. Its just that its a bit to much for me to pay per month at first, I still have so many other sites and content ECT to pay for.

maxpower
    Ok some people may think I do not contribute much so, I will post something that you might want to think about. I talked to clickman they said yes it is a one time charge to do the same thing “if not better than NATS as far as stats in my opinion” for 500-5000. If this does work for your program could save you 15,000+$ :$$$: