Thread: Any Programmers With Experience With PHP Conditions + MySQL?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Any Programmers With Experience With PHP Conditions + MySQL?

Im looking to hire someone to write a script for me sometime in the next few months, basically, think of it as a 'switch' based on a condition set in an external file located on the server that also has some postback information needed.

Basically, i want to have a database with 2 possible conditions loaded in it, generate 1 linking URL and, depending on what 'condition' i set on the server, either option 1 or option 2 will be the ultimate result.

Upon the link going to either of these options, it completes a function and postsback information generated to one of 2 tables.

Does this make sense to anyone but me? LOL

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Does this make sense to anyone but me?
    nope :mental:

...but I am not a programmer

krusher
    Hey Lee, are you saying that this will depend on what the external file is? So you can change the "condition" in the external file so that it will either perform option A or B depending on the condition set by the external file? Just trying to understand what you are asking for.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by krusher
    Hey Lee, are you saying that this will depend on what the external file is? So you can change the "condition" in the external file so that it will either perform option A or B depending on the condition set by the external file? Just trying to understand what you are asking for.
    Yep thats it.

Or some kind of 'admin' button where i can change from option 1 to option 2.

Regards,

Lee

Greg Gaskell
    We of course have and can get you coders. :china:

masterut
    You have a new mail. :presley: