Thread: We Have Our 28th Winner...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

We Have Our 28th Winner...

Congratulations again Maxpower, you made the last post on the GWW Community before midnight

For that, you won $50 from our friends over at MANCheck.

To claim your prize, please PM Dzinerbear with your information and he will make sure your prize gets sent out

Congrats on the win and thanks again to MANCheck for sponsoring yesterdays contest :thumbsup:

Todays Month Of Winning Contest thread is going to be posted shortly :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    Thax Lee and Michael, I will PM you about that really soon, and I will be using the money to pay for a new video I have my eye on that I have seen in another’s members content site. “just incase you care” :thumbsup:

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Are you really getting ca$h?

Lee is saving the last prize, $250 of content, for me to win last.

maxpower
    Your right man, normally I only tried to win content in the past, but as the month was running out I figured this way I could at least get a video I really need. Is Lee really going to offer 250$ in content last? I had just about given up on any more content, do you know who is going to offer the last prize? And you will have to fight me over that last prize if its true, I need the content really bad, I am so broke with the new design, and I am so sick of eating at a gas station, I just want all this to be over with :cry:

oops missed that contest all together. Congrats again maxpower.