Thread: Can You Believe This?

maxpower

Can You Believe This?

I have a small sponsor that I have been with for like 5 years now, the past 2 months they have only sent me one check a month, when they should be sending 2. This is a rather small sponsor of mine “150.00 a week” so I was really not that worried about it at first, but I went today and looked and the check they sent me I guess its last month now, was for 11/01-15/05 that is a over 5 month hold back. I think the problem is that a few months every year have a extra week, so I have contacted them and asked to me paid up for all the back months except 1. I guess I will have to wait and see, what they will say but you would think they could keep better books. :uhoh:

~ Thumb Post Media ~ CharlieBrown's Avatar
    chees, 5 month holdback, thats pretty much, what sponsor is it?

maxpower
    Well I think I will give them another 48-72 hours before I start naming them in public, lets just see if they are going to fix it or not. I would hope they are going to fix this problem, ˝ a year in hold backs is a joke, I want to be paid up with every thing with-in 1 to 1 ˝ months in hold backs remaining “I think that is justified for me to ask for” If they do not contact me and tell me that they are going to fix all of this with-in 72 hours I will name the trust me, and also remove all traffic I send them, but damn I have enough to do all ready with-out having to play with them. :uhoh: