Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    true whores show us their nudie pics too :eek:
    Do they

I have like 500 pics - you 8 times as much

GO LUKE GO... GO LUKE GO ... :playboy:

:develish:

Paco
    okay okay I guess it is time I be honest with you'z folk: I am one of those trashy lil whores, jittering and shaking at the corner of the bed, listening for the 'task' which will be delegated to me, all the while licking my lips looking forward to the reward.

MY NAME IS PACO & I AM A POWDER WHORE!

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    okay okay I guess it is time I be honest with you'z folk: I am one of those trashy lil whores, jittering and shaking at the corner of the bed, listening for the 'task' which will be delegated to me, all the while licking my lips looking forward to the reward.

MY NAME IS PACO & I AM A POWDER WHORE!
    yeah but you look so cute whimpering when you get told you can't go out and play in the snow.. :honest:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    yeah but you look so cute whimpering when you get told you can't go out and play in the snow.. :honest:
    OH, how typical!
    People are always poking and prodding the strange creature that's chained to the bedpost, trying to get it to do tricks.
    It's no wonder they always get bit, chewed on & ravaged!

*sniff* [digging foot in to the dirt while swinging hips]
    Aw shucks.

OH, how typical!
    People are always poking and prodding the strange creature that's chained to the bedpost, trying to get it to do tricks.
    It's no wonder they always get bit, chewed on & ravaged!

*sniff* [digging foot in to the dirt while swinging hips]
    Aw shucks.

Typical? WELL! :goofy:

and here I thought putting those nice new skis by the window, just out of your reach, the full sized picture of a virgin snow covered slope from the Rockies next to them and the large envelope that contains the airplane tickets to the resort, ski lift tickets to the summit, and the helicopter tickets to get to that nice freshly powdered slope, all out of your reach, was a stroke of genius... course adding the video of extreme skiing cimaxes was a nice topper... but guess we'll just have to try harder to make you not think it was just.. typical.. :honest:

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    Typical? WELL! :goofy:

and here I thought putting those nice new skis by the window, just out of your reach, the full sized picture of a virgin snow covered slope from the Rockies next to them and the large envelope that contains the airplane tickets to the resort, ski lift tickets to the summit, and the helicopter tickets to get to that nice freshly powdered slope, all out of your reach, was a stroke of genius... course adding the video of extreme skiing cimaxes was a nice topper... but guess we'll just have to try harder to make you not think it was just.. typical.. :honest:
    It wasn't me, honest ... MAX made me do it .. no, even worse, HE'S the one that type those oh so cruel, not me :honest:

Speaking of stroking geniuses ... I ever tell you just how smart I've always believed you to be? huh ... hmm ... did I?

It wasn't me, honest ... MAX made me do it .. no, even worse, HE'S the one that type those oh so cruel, not me :honest:

Speaking of stroking geniuses ... I ever tell you just how smart I've always believed you to be? huh ... hmm ... did I?
    uh not lately hun :honest: