Thread: Traffic and Sales Poll

Dzinerbear

Traffic and Sales Poll

How have your traffic and sales been for the last month. I know these threads always get a variety of responses from "this has been my worst month ever" to "this has been my best month ever," but the past month seems to have been pretty soft.

Thoughts?

Michael

maxpower
    Historically April with all the tax mess and everything else is normal a soft month, at least for me. :playboy:

Paco
    Overall, sales during the month of April, to sponsors, went up: one of the two sponsors that receive the bulk of our traffic was/is consistant while the other went up.

I believe June & July will be very slow months: the 'world war' is just around the corner (38-days) and also because of that icky sticky season.

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    It was funny, I had a weird mix.

Sales in the first half of the month really dipped. Second half more than made up for the first half (personal best month overall). And traffic overall was down a bit.

I completed my stats for last month yesterday and April signups were down for us

but the good news is that we have some great stuff in the works so I am totally confident that things will be flying over summer!

Xstr8guy
    Just about all sponsors were slightly above average for the month of April. And that's a little surprising because I thought I was having a crappy month.

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    First week of April was pretty good - but then...
    It was the worst month since more a year.
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com