Thread: Myspace

Dzinerbear

Myspace

When checking my traffic logs I'm seeing huge amounts of traffic coming from a couple of profile pages on myspace.com, but when I visit those pages I'm not seeing any of my links. Can anyone brief me on myspace and what might be happening? I'm not complaining about the traffic, but I'm just confused.

Thanks
    Michael

maxpower
    Depends on this links you are getting, could be from a kind of forum chat, in peoples pic pages, listed under favorite sites, ECT.

Xstr8guy
    Hotlinkers

Can you do a "view source" and look to see if something is hotlinked or a link out that you're overlooking?

desslock
    Michael

I get those. People on MySpace titilate themselves by posting wispy comments to their friends using messages that include hotlinks to erotic images that may be on your server.

One of my movie reviews has a photo of a smiling Shane Rollins sticking his cock directly into the camera, which I discovered had become very popular on MySpace.

So I decided to replace this filename in that directory with my latest FriskyFans print ad .... and now my Unzipped ad appears on their MySpace comments sections instead of a penis thrusting Shane.

Steve