Thread: Have You Checked Out This New Traffic Source Yet?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Have You Checked Out This New Traffic Source Yet?

Ive been using this service for the past month or so and i have to say, im really loving the traffic it is generating.

So far, ive made around 15 or so posts on the Qpeeps forum and have generated a few sales from their plus, the links located in my Qpeeps profile.

The added bonus, is that whenever someone 'adds' you to their Qpeeps friend list, you have the ability of sending them a bulletin, which can contain anything you like :thumbsup:

If you havent already seen the site, check out Qpeeps.com and get your free profile so you can start promoting your sites better.

Ill see if ic an get Bishop or someone else from AEBN in this thread to tell us a little more about the service to :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Okay here is a little more information about how you can put Qpeeps to work for you...

qpeeps was built so you can promote yourself or your biz, or both. Let's look at a few ways different types of members can use qpeeps.

Stars, Directors, Studios:

Upon registering, these memebrs should get their AEBN ID into their profile. This will put your movies into your public profile. To find it, click Movies in the menu bar, and search for your name. Click on one of the resulting movies, then hold your mouse over your name - the StarID, DirectorID or StudioID in the URL is what you are looking for. Take that number and enter it into the corresponding field in your Edit Profile area. If you don't have the correct field available, make sure you signed up as a star, director or studio, respectively. If you need that changed, contact an AEBN rep.

The next step is obvious - put up your pictures! Pick a super hot pic, preferably with a clear view of your face, and make it your main profile pic. Faces draw more attention that anything else. Feel free to post whatever you want in your gallery.

Studios should capitalize on their branding and use their logos. Studios should also feel free to create secondary profiles for their more high-profile movies.
    Link up with other stars and directors! More stars = more page views. The same goes with directors, studios and other high profile members. If you know stars who aren't yet on qpeeps.com, let them know about it! Add them as friends when they arrive. Help them get started - it will help everyone who works together.

Cash Companies and Affiliate Programs:

Create a primary profile for your company.
    Create profiles for your models and web sites. For solo model sponsors, I highly suggest you create a profile for the model, and one for the site. This way, the model can interact on a personal level, and push traffic over to the web site profile for sales. Use personalized pics in the model's profile, and content from the professional shoots in the site profiles.

Have all of your models add each other as friends. Add each other's sites as well. Add all of these to your company profile and set it in each model and site profile in the top 8 friends.

Get blogging! In your primary company profile, pitch your program's benefits. Models should be personal. Site profiles should push the site benefits. Blogs can use HTML so promote yourself like you would on a web page.

Everyone:

Use the forums! Interact with other members and fans in the forums. Don't be spammy - it will turn potential customers off. Interact as people, and you'll get added to more and more profiles. More profiles = more exposure and more exposure = more sales.

Link to your profile(s) from other sites including livejournal, blogspot, myspace, anywhere and everywhere. Again, more page views, etc..
    Do cross promotions with other models, stars, studios, etc.

Interact with the fans and other biz people. The more you interact, the more page views you get.

Customize your profiles. Have someone who understands CSS and HTML modify your profiles to reflect your personality or branding.

Work with AEBN and qpeeps.com

Studios and Directors - if your movies are not in AEBN's database contact a rep and create a partnership. You can find contact info here: http://www.aebn.net/index.cfm?fuseaction=main.contact

Stars - can't find yourself or your movies in the system? Contact the studios and work with them to get them added - the only way to get into the system is for the studio or distributor to partner with AEBN.

Consider advertising on qpeeps.com. We have banner spots and internal links available for our partners. Use the contact page link above.

If anyone wants to add me to their Qpeeps profile, you can do so here:

http://www.qpeeps.com/member.php?u=49

Regards,

Lee

robin
    Well, now that I've got my sites sorted out and moved I might go back and keep you company at Qpeeps Lee. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by robin
    Well, now that I've got my sites sorted out and moved I might go back and keep you company at Qpeeps Lee. LOL
    Haha that could be an idea, we should get a bunch of us together and list each other on our Qpeep top 8 to trade traffic back and forth

Regards,

Lee

fusionx
    Thanks for reposting this, Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Okay here is a little more information about how you can put Qpeeps to work for you...

qpeeps was built so you can promote yourself or your biz, or both. Let's look at a few ways different types of members can use qpeeps.

Stars, Directors, Studios:

Upon registering, these memebrs should get their AEBN ID into their profile. This will put your movies into your public profile. To find it, click Movies in the menu bar, and search for your name. Click on one of the resulting movies, then hold your mouse over your name - the StarID, DirectorID or StudioID in the URL is what you are looking for. Take that number and enter it into the corresponding field in your Edit Profile area. If you don't have the correct field available, make sure you signed up as a star, director or studio, respectively. If you need that changed, contact an AEBN rep.

The next step is obvious - put up your pictures! Pick a super hot pic, preferably with a clear view of your face, and make it your main profile pic. Faces draw more attention that anything else. Feel free to post whatever you want in your gallery.

Studios should capitalize on their branding and use their logos. Studios should also feel free to create secondary profiles for their more high-profile movies.
    Link up with other stars and directors! More stars = more page views. The same goes with directors, studios and other high profile members. If you know stars who aren't yet on qpeeps.com, let them know about it! Add them as friends when they arrive. Help them get started - it will help everyone who works together.

Cash Companies and Affiliate Programs:

Create a primary profile for your company.
    Create profiles for your models and web sites. For solo model sponsors, I highly suggest you create a profile for the model, and one for the site. This way, the model can interact on a personal level, and push traffic over to the web site profile for sales. Use personalized pics in the model's profile, and content from the professional shoots in the site profiles.

Have all of your models add each other as friends. Add each other's sites as well. Add all of these to your company profile and set it in each model and site profile in the top 8 friends.

Get blogging! In your primary company profile, pitch your program's benefits. Models should be personal. Site profiles should push the site benefits. Blogs can use HTML so promote yourself like you would on a web page.

Everyone:

Use the forums! Interact with other members and fans in the forums. Don't be spammy - it will turn potential customers off. Interact as people, and you'll get added to more and more profiles. More profiles = more exposure and more exposure = more sales.

Link to your profile(s) from other sites including livejournal, blogspot, myspace, anywhere and everywhere. Again, more page views, etc..
    Do cross promotions with other models, stars, studios, etc.

Interact with the fans and other biz people. The more you interact, the more page views you get.

Customize your profiles. Have someone who understands CSS and HTML modify your profiles to reflect your personality or branding.

Work with AEBN and qpeeps.com

Studios and Directors - if your movies are not in AEBN's database contact a rep and create a partnership. You can find contact info here: http://www.aebn.net/index.cfm?fuseaction=main.contact

Stars - can't find yourself or your movies in the system? Contact the studios and work with them to get them added - the only way to get into the system is for the studio or distributor to partner with AEBN.

Consider advertising on qpeeps.com. We have banner spots and internal links available for our partners. Use the contact page link above.

If anyone wants to add me to their Qpeeps profile, you can do so here:

http://www.qpeeps.com/member.php?u=49

Regards,

Lee

Do You Like My Vajeen Kewlaidkiddd's Avatar

Add me too

Hey guys, I am there as well... Add me to your list... If you post dick shots on your profile though, please send me a message with your add so I know that you are from here and not a guy who is just trying to hook up...

Thanks guys
    Chris
    Chris Baker
    Gay Content Representative
    AEBN
    AIM: RavestormEKG
    1-800-628-0241 ext 187
    chrisb@aebn.net

Quote Originally Posted by Kewlaidkiddd
    Hey guys, I am there as well... Add me to your list... If you post dick shots on your profile though, please send me a message with your add so I know that you are from here and not a guy who is just trying to hook up...

Thanks guys
    Chris
    This Provided my first smile of the day

Thanks

xx
    Domain inventory sale.

Do You Like My Vajeen Kewlaidkiddd's Avatar
    Well it happened before... At one point and time I was so buried in back end content projects that I never had time to hit any type of board or blog, etc... So when I created my profile on there initially I had to create it and then not touch it for an extended period of time... Then my Request box was just swamped with requests to add... but I had no clue who they were...lots of nice cock shots though... So I usually add that as a disclaimer because I will loose track.
    Chris Baker
    Gay Content Representative
    AEBN
    AIM: RavestormEKG
    1-800-628-0241 ext 187
    chrisb@aebn.net

robin
    Your on mine Kewlaid

I think I've scared everyone off though. I deleted a "friend" early on (god knows who he was) when the site started after I found out he didn't like fem guys and drag queens; well then why the hell does he want to be my friend?

And so I posted this list of things about myself to give people a little clearer picture... Whatever, I'm not there to hookup.

Personally these myspace like places or social network with the friends stuff confuse me.