Thread: LOLOL - Look At This AIM Convo I Just Had..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? LOLOL - Look At This AIM Convo I Just Had..

Im not going to name anyone in it other than me but, this is what is SERIOUSLY wrong with the industry...

***** (9:57:49 PM): you got a program going right?
    European Lee (9:57:55 PM): yup
    ***** (9:58:08 PM): Why are you not using us?
    European Lee (9:58:17 PM): because i dont need staff
    European Lee (9:58:21 PM): i have no need to LOL
    European Lee (9:58:29 PM): no overheads means more $$$ in my pocket
    European Lee (9:58:47 PM): and the program runs itself, nothing is done manually, its all script driven
    ***** (9:58:47 PM): Hmm, well not what the other programs say
    European Lee (9:58:55 PM): thats their problem then LOL
    ***** (9:59:16 PM): they use staff here to submit galleries for their affilaites
    European Lee (9:59:28 PM): i dont need a wm, i dont need marketing people, i dont need submitters, dont need editors, etc etc
    European Lee (9:59:44 PM): ah, thats why they need staff...
    European Lee (9:59:49 PM): they do everything for the affiliate LOL
    European Lee (10:00:05 PM): we dont, if an affiliate wants to make money with us, they gotta work for it
    ***** (10:00:06 PM): I do everything for my affiliates
    European Lee (10:00:13 PM): im not here to do everything for them
    European Lee (10:00:37 PM): if they cant make $$$ on their own.. i dont want them in condom cash
    ***** (10:00:55 PM): Dude you serious
    European Lee (10:01:16 PM): yes i am
    ***** (10:01:35 PM): ***cash is so big due to what?
    European Lee (10:02:19 PM): due to them doing all the work....
    ***** (10:02:21 PM): Lee, i got affiliates that just pay for partner accounts and we submit for them and they make it back
    European Lee (10:02:33 PM): they also have MUCH larger overheads than i do whic means less profits
    ***** (10:02:41 PM): i don't see your point
    ***** (10:03:09 PM): Who does, ***cash?
    ***** (10:03:51 PM): I know ***, he is the leader on taking care of affilates
    European Lee (10:04:02 PM): right.. but that ISNT taking care of affiliates
    European Lee (10:04:10 PM): thats doing all the work for them, there is a difference
    ***** (10:04:45 PM): I make my affilites money, they don't do anything
    ***** (10:04:58 PM): it's a win win
    ***** (10:05:34 PM): Is that wrong?
    European Lee (10:05:38 PM): yes..
    ***** (10:05:46 PM): Why?
    European Lee (10:05:47 PM): if YOU make your affiliate smoney...
    European Lee (10:05:52 PM): why have affiliates at all? LOL
    European Lee (10:06:01 PM): why not make MORE money for yourself?
    ***** (10:06:32 PM): Hell yes, he has partner accounts and i get sales i would not had and i help him
    ***** (10:07:05 PM): why have affiliates at all - your kidding right?:
    ***** (10:07:10 PM): toooooo FUNNY
    European Lee (10:07:33 PM): no.. seriously.. if YOU are doing all the work for them.. why have them at all? LOL
    European Lee (10:07:41 PM): you are losing money hand over fist
    European Lee (10:07:46 PM): think about it..
    European Lee (10:07:54 PM): no affiliates but.. you do all the same stuff you do now
    ***** (10:09:03 PM): Yea your right, we lose so much submitting for affliates ....
    European Lee (10:09:30 PM): you do
    European Lee (10:09:33 PM): think about it
    ***** (10:09:36 PM): LOL
    *****(10:09:41 PM): ok Lee
    European Lee (10:09:42 PM): how much do you pay affiliates?
    ***** (10:09:50 PM): 60%
    European Lee (10:09:59 PM): what if you didnt hve to pay that 60%? LOL
    European Lee (10:10:09 PM): but you still did everything you are doing now?
    ***** (10:10:14 PM): Bro, you think i employ 120 staff for nothing>
    ***** (10:10:31 PM): Ask your board guys
    European Lee (10:10:35 PM): im going to
    Seriously, WTF?

Can anyone else see why i have such a problem with this from a business viewpoint? I mean if YOU do all the work for your affiliates, what are you giving them money for? :eek:

Basically, that is like me building and submitting sites for every one of you guys that read this thread AND paying you 60% of any sales *I* generate.

All you gotta do is signup to the program.

Is it just me or does this business model sound crazy to anyone else on GWW?

Regards,

Lee

"it is easier for a sane man to act insane, then for an insane man to act sane".

Mr. Spock

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I've long thought there are a LOT of stupid people in the business.

How somebody could not see that if they are doing all the work, paying for all the work, and giving away 60% of the income is beyond me.

Now... if I had a handful of affiliates who were growing and producing well for me, and my helping them out short term would get them to another plateau that would allow them to make even more money, I'd do it to help our mutual businesses grow... but that's not what this guy is saying.

Maybe I should just quit doing paysites at all, sign up to his program, do nothing at all, and watch checks roll in. But somehow, I don't think that business model will last very long

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    How somebody could not see that if they are doing all the work, paying for all the work, and giving away 60% of the income is beyond me.
    I guess it does make good business sense to some though.

All the more power to them for wanting to give 60% of their gross income away for nothing.

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I am totally confused... so let me see if I have this right. I go to this guy, sign up for his program, ask him to submit to tgps and stuff for me, and I get 60% and he gets 40%?

Or is he doing the submitting and all for me, and getting part of my 60% that I get from the sponsor who is say Joe's Cash N Carry paysite? If it is this, then I can see it, but if its his own paysite... then I don't see it. :coffee: and even if it is the latter, I'd assume he'd also sign up for the same sponsor and tag his own stuff on while submitting mine...

or is it just that i need more coffee? :cry:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    ... i need more coffee? :cry:
    Now that is a TonyTheTiger idear: I will drink java until I get the jitters and hot & cold flashes, and maybe the above will make some sense.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    I am totally confused... so let me see if I have this right. I go to this guy, sign up for his program, ask him to submit to tgps and stuff for me, and I get 60% and he gets 40%?

Or is he doing the submitting and all for me, and getting part of my 60% that I get from the sponsor who is say Joe's Cash N Carry paysite? If it is this, then I can see it, but if its his own paysite... then I don't see it. :coffee: and even if it is the latter, I'd assume he'd also sign up for the same sponsor and tag his own stuff on while submitting mine...

or is it just that i need more coffee? :cry:

If I understand it, I join his site, then he has a shitload of people that submit galleries, blog entries, etc using MY affiliate ID, and when sales come in, 60% of the money goes to me.

Hey, if he wants to do all the work and give away a majority of the profit, he's entitled to do so, I just don't see it as a viable model in the long term.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    If I understand it, I join his site, then he has a shitload of people that submit galleries, blog entries, etc using MY affiliate ID, and when sales come in, 60% of the money goes to me.

Hey, if he wants to do all the work and give away a majority of the profit, he's entitled to do so, I just don't see it as a viable model in the long term.

What program is this? What’s the URL? I need some easy program like this to promote, I am not one to kick any money out of bed :$$$: