Thread: What promotional content would you like?

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Titanmen's Avatar

What promotional content would you like?

We are currently working on some revisions and new options to our affiliate program. (Yes, Xstr8guy, we are looking at increasing the rev share and recurring!) ;-)

My question is what, if any, promotional content would webmasters want of ours to help them sell our products? Do you want images, image galleries, videoclips, player consoles, hosted or non-hosted, etc, etc.

Before we go off and start developing new content options I wanted to get some feedback about what you would want and need. You all have a much better grasp of our business and needs then we could ever hope to have.

Let me know what you would like and we'll see if we can make it happen.

Thanks!

PS: We are not interested in selling or licensing any of our content, just providing it to affiliates to use to help up-sell.

Dzinerbear
    I'm most interested in content. Hosted galleries are fine, but I don't use them much. I'm really anal about search engine optimization, so I prefer to build an entire page around one model or type of guy, include a couple of paragraphs of text. So I really prefer to simply receive 10-12 pictures of each model.

Also, I find it very helpful when the sponsor includes some information about the model: stats and a short bio. It just helps cut down on the writing time.

Players are always good, but I tend not to use a lot of the ready-made tools because everyone else is using them and I like my sites to look different.

Also, can you check your PM, I'm sending you a private message.

Thanks
    Michael