Thread: Help With OutLook...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Help With OutLook...

I know ive done this before but ive been checking for the past 15 minutes and i cant see where the option is to get it setup.

What i want to do, is have it so that i setup 2 email accounts, my primary one and, a secondary one but, have the 'reply to' address on them both the same.

So lets say i send you an email from my Mindspring account, when you hit reply to the email, it will be addressed to lee@gww

As i say, i know ive done this before but i cant for the life of me find the right settings, i guess the half case of beer ive had this evening doesnt help much either LOL

Regards,

Lee

You just change the "email address" area to whatever you want.
    (tools -> email accounts -> view/change existing)

arrival77
    Lee, assuming you're using Outlook and not Outlook Express, you need to compose a new message (once), click on the view menu, and then select 'From Field'. There you can select a different 'from' address if you want. By default, Outlook will select the 'from' address from your default account: Tools | Email Accounts | View or change existing email accounts | Select an account and click 'Set as Default'.

Paco
    Yup, it's real simple:

Tools > Account.
    Double-click on the account.
    On the General tab you will see Reply Address. Type in the text all you base are belong to Paco and send me your wallet.