Thread: How To Work Out What To Charge For Paysite Access?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How To Work Out What To Charge For Paysite Access?

Just wondered if any of you folks had any calculations that you use to work out how much we should be charging surfers to get a membership to our paysites?

Is there, in your opinion, a set equation to work out if you buy X amount of content, spend X amount on bandwidth and get X amount of members, you should be charging a specific price point or, do you think it totally depends on whatever the current market price dictates?

Regards,

Lee

dial
    I have to wonder how much stolen content you have in your paysites Lee, knowing that you have no issues with stealing from others

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Lee,

I've been quite outspoken in favor of openness and allowing people to post opposing opinions in the past, and encouraged that they be allowed to post controversial things.

However... when you have someone who has an issue with you and is posting simply to create noise about that issue, I personally find it distracting from the overall community and value of the threads.

While in general I'm not in favor of banning people, I'd say this guy doesn't seem to have much to contribute, other than his axe to grind with you. I'd say that it would not be inappropriate to ban the guy, although if you want to bend over backwards being fair, you could give him an opportunity to change his attitude first.

Dial: This is all old news. We've all heard it from everywhere. People form their own judgements. If you have an issue, file a small claims (or superior court) action and leave the drama out of it.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Chip,

The problem is, there are a lot of people who will kick up a fuss if i ban this user.

I really am stuck between the proverbial rock and hard place, damned if i do, damned if i dont.

Ive banned people in the past for doing just what this user is doing and got nothing but shit for it, i just want people to see why i make the decisions i make when it comes to deciding who i do and, more importantly, who i dont ban on the GWW Community.

Lets be honest, im pretty sure you could name at least 5 people (2 of whom are logged in to GWW right now reading the posts) who quite openly (and gleefully) would call my bannng this user 'censorship' because he is posting about me.

Right now, im of the opinion that our GWW Community members are sensible and, mature enough to make up their own decisions about what this user is saying and, that whatever decision they come to will be the right one in their minds.

As for me, im really not to bothered about whats being said as ive addressed those issues numerous times before when one of the GFY morons come across here to stir shit up and, most of you folks know what did happen and why in addition to what didnt happen.

If this user continues to be disruptive though, rest assured, the appropriate action will be taken.

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    You make a good point, and honestly, I appreciate the thoughtfulness that goes into this. Perhaps the better solution is for everyone to just put him on "ignore"

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Good answers.. as for ignore, nah, soon as i see the poster, i just scroll on past. :coffee:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online