Thread: Hey all, I am new here....

dial

Hey all, I am new here....

just saying hi

believe it or not, Lee told me to come over and post here

he made a offer on GFY for everyone that hates him there to come here and say hi...so, here I am

okay, you feel you have a grievance with lee? then what is it?

or are you just repeating threads from gfy?

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely Tristin's Avatar
    I have never worked with Lee, so I don't know if your claims hold any water. All I can say is public slander like this is only making you look like jackass. If Lee ripped you off and you have proff of it, take him to court and get your money. Posting shit like this is childish and just makes me think your full of shit.

dial
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristin
    I have never worked with Lee, so I don't know if your claims hold any water. All I can say is public slander like this is only making you look like jackass. If Lee ripped you off and you have proff of it, take him to court and get your money. Posting shit like this is childish and just makes me think your full of shit.
    only people that are in bed with scammers say shit like this

dial
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    okay, you feel you have a grievance with lee? then what is it?
    do we need captain obvious to come to the rescue?

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely Tristin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dial
    only people that are in bed with scammers say shit like this
    I don't even know Lee dude, I'm not taking sides here either. I don't know who is right and who is wrong. All I said is what your doing is tacky. He ripped you off? Take him to court. The fact that you are handleing this issue in this matter makes me wonder. You would think that anyone with half a brain cell would sign some sort of contract before providing work for someone. If you did that and he ripped you off the way you claim then you can take him to court. Otherwise, it's your own stupity IMHO.

this isn't gfy. so far, you haven't told us a thing that's real - you tell us lee is a scammer but you haven't told us what YOUR problem is with him or how you were scammed. do you have a specific problem with an interaction you personally had with lee or are you just here to post gfy drama and hearsay?

Quote Originally Posted by dial
    do we need captain obvious to come to the rescue?

dial
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    this isn't gfy. so far, you haven't told us a thing that's real - you tell us lee is a scammer but you haven't told us what YOUR problem is with him or how you were scammed. do you have a specific problem with an interaction you personally had with lee or are you just here to post gfy drama and hearsay?
    well, for one I am a member of Oprano, and when he stole the Oprano database and used the emails to send out his gay mailings, I got them...he was the only one that could have done it, and the address was a oprano@ address

I have a problem with someone stealing my email from a private database (one that people trusted him to have access to) and sending me spam with it

dial
    well, if him stealing and being a thief isn't enough, maybe his being totally heartless is

Quote Originally Posted by European Lee
    Sweetheart, i have no clue what you are talking about although, i can honestly say, if you do beleive everything that you get told, then its no wonder you werent able to stop your son from killing himself.

How long before he topped himself was it you spoke to him? A few hours?

Regards,

Lee

JT_BCS
    dude... quit acting like a bitch and grow up. move on. learn from your mistakes.

"fool me once...shame on you...we're not gonna get fooled again" -- george W bush

Paco
    It is apparent somebody needs a hug, however, all you’re going to get, with THAT attitude (and your brilliant 'plan of attack'), is me air-violyn'n.

... and way to sling those witty retorts - I bet all the folk at the other board are missing your presence, right about now.