Thread: question on Newsletters

israeli32

question on Newsletters

Generally speaking, what is the best way to use a mailing list for an adult website (i.e. newsletter which surfers sign up for free), and how ?

I am asking this as I've been building up (slowly) a small mailing list on my website: http://www.israelistrokers.com (the website is still under construction).

Does a small list of about 150 emails addresses 'worth' putting time and efforts into it? (people signed up for it for free). How many subscribers a good mailing list should have approximately before it can start generating income?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Any number of legitimate subscribers is worth putting effort in to.

The fact that they have subscribed means that you have or had something of interest to them.

One thing you might like to look in to is setting up some kind of autoresponder so that when someone adds themselves to your list, your server sends out a message every day/week/month until they unsubscribe.

If you setup an autoresponder, realistically, you would only need to setup one round of emails, 365 for daily, 52 for weekly, 12 for monthly and your list is pretty much set for life.

Regards,

Lee