Thread: Twinks - what does it mean

VOD

Happy Twinks - what does it mean

what is the Definitions of Twinks ?

twink 1
    In the gay slang, twink is a term that describes a young or young-looking male, usually of slender build with little to no body hair. Often they are described as blond-haired and blue eyed. To many gay men, the term is pejorative and implies shallowness and stupidity. Twinks are typically contrasted with bears.

twink 2

An attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM, and is not particularly intelligent. A twink is the gay answer to the blonde bimbo cheerleader.

There are two major theories about the origin of this word, both of which probably have elements of truth to them.

a) Twink comes from an acronym T.W.I.N.K. "Teenage, White, Into No Kink."

b) Twink is a shortening of the name for the famous "TWINKIE" snack cake: a tasty, cream-filled snack with no nutritional value. The phallic shape of the "TWINKIE" snack cake should not escape the reader's attention.

I don't like going to that club because it's nothing but a bunch of twinks.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Did you make these definitions up yourself?

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

maxpower
    The #5 definition on that site is the best if you ask me :groovy:

A twink is simply a young (18-24)or so year old , smooth, thin or in shape male, and normally very attractive. Its the gay communities equivalent of babe or chick. Negative interpretations describing twinks are normal associated with the same type of males that are in the heterosexually community, that describe attractive young in shape women as stupid, sluts, bimbos, air heads, ECT. to help make up for there own insecurities

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twink

maxpower
    You really want to take a definition of something from people that hate that?

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    , i thought the "twinkie snack" definition was cute , though i really cannot say too much bad about them , they make up 3/4 of my content sales , and money is all but too important in my world.
    on a side note it does concern me that certain "keywords" referring to certain models types are being excluded in searches , i just have to wonder how much longer before the word "gay" is not acceptable.

sincerely ~ ..."upside down"... - diana ross