Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pride Content Q&A

maxpower

Pride Content Q&A

Anyone ever use http://www.pridecontent.com? I ordered some content from them today but can not figure out how I can download it. Is say it should be a instant download but I do not see any link on the site or in the e-mail they sent. Anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong? :egg:

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    Anyone ever use http://www.pridecontent.com? I ordered some content from them today but can not figure out how I can download it. Is say it should be a instant download but I do not see any link on the site or in the e-mail they sent. Anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong? :egg:
    The PrideBucks team are 100% professionals, and I suggest that you email them off their site, or visit their support site at www.unity360.com You'll probably get a faster response.

Steve

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock
    The PrideBucks team are 100% professionals, and I suggest that you email them off their site, or visit their support site at www.unity360.com You'll probably get a faster response.

Steve

Thax man, I got it to work it just too a few hours to e-mail me the FTP info, I did e-mail them too but its all cool now

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar

If you would have attended a show in the past you might have made contacts with any of the several members of Pridebucks, and you could ask them directly.

I think everyone on this board has had a good experience with Pridebucks.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

maxpower
    I was not ragging on them or thinking they where not going to give me the content, just wonder what I was doing wrong or the deal was with getting the content that’s all. You think if I went to one of the shows I would get a break on some content from them? I am really going to have to get allot of it this year :cry:

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    You probably will not get a break on content purchases unless a producer is having a show-specific promotion. However, you will get to meet a lot of people in person, make some friends, and make good contacts. Those contacts will be more valuable to you than a break on content.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw
    You probably will not get a break on content purchases unless a producer is having a show-specific promotion. However, you will get to meet a lot of people in person, make some friends, and make good contacts. Those contacts will be more valuable to you than a break on content.

Like how? Content and traffic are my life right now like the song says “nothing else matters” :construct

maxpower
    I am sure in a year or 2 I will want more, but right now all I can think about is work its really hard to get a site off the ground “well the way I want anyway” and I am a bit abscessed at times :hmmph:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Like how? Content and traffic are my life right now like the song says “nothing else matters” :construct

Nevermind. You obviously don't get it.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    Nevermind. You obviously don't get it.

Sorry I guess I don’t, I am so broke I spend all my money on content and for other work related things, its not that I do not want to go or anything its just a big cost, and time that I have to take off. I need a real return on something like that. PR is really good and all, but right now I can not afford to do to much of that, I still have another 3-4 sites to do after I get this one done. Its nothing personal, its just that I am broke, I can not play too much now.

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Sorry I guess I don’t, I am so broke I spend all my money on content and for other work related things, its not that I do not want to go or anything its just a big cost, and time that I have to take off. I need a real return on something like that. PR is really good and all, but right now I can not afford to do to much of that, I still have another 3-4 sites to do after I get this one done. Its nothing personal, its just that I am broke, I can not play too much now.

You want it all, right, and you want it yesterday... doesn't work that way, PlanoBoy

DEVELISH

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH
    You want it all, right, and you want it yesterday... doesn't work that way, PlanoBoy

DEVELISH

WTF I really dont know what to tell you :hmmph:

Just an FYI - but I do believe those that promote Pridebucks as an affiliate can get something like 20% off content from the shop.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    MaxPower, they are simply saying that if you do business and only business then that's what you will get. A lot of us have taken a little time to get to know each other and become friends. I've known Harlan at Pride Bucks for years. I know if I need help with something or even a question about the industry in general, I can call on him, or any of my other friends in the industry. And if anyone needs help with content or even just some general advice, they can call on me. That's what we do. It's really just a matter of making friends. That can start with a simple introduction and a willingness to chat for a few minutes every once in a while.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

maxpower
    I know what your saying man, I also know our right, its just right now I can not afford to spend any money on anything but work. For me to do something like that would be like a vacation for me, I am just not to the point that i can do that yet is all. :gaydays:

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    MaxPower, they are simply saying that if you do business and only business then that's what you will get. A lot of us have taken a little time to get to know each other and become friends. I've known Harlan at Pride Bucks for years. I know if I need help with something or even a question about the industry in general, I can call on him, or any of my other friends in the industry. And if anyone needs help with content or even just some general advice, they can call on me. That's what we do. It's really just a matter of making friends. That can start with a simple introduction and a willingness to chat for a few minutes every once in a while.