Thread: Speaking Of Exclusive Content...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Speaking Of Exclusive Content...

How do you folks feel about paysites offering up 'exclusive content' but, using the same model or models a surfer will have seen on numerous other 'exclusive content' sites?

Do you think that over time, using the label 'exclusive' but with the same models, over and over again will lessen the marketing impact of exclusivity in content?

I realize that this is mostly something we see on PPS sponsors, the same model being described as a 'top' on one site, a 'bottom' on another site, having a 'foot' fetish on yet another and, on another having a fetish for 'bondage' im just wondering if these models have a limited shelf life with the surfer or, do you even think the surfer minds?

Regards,

Lee

I Think surfers don't mind overall, in fact they fall in love with a model on one site and then look for him on others, however I do wish that the big sites would at least ensure they are consistant with usind the 'right' name for a model.

Having him get known as Jim on almost every site then calling him Peter on another just makes us all look stupid?!

my2c
    Domain inventory sale.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    agreed! , "model name" consistency would be ideal , in regards to seeing the same model on different sites so long as the photo/video work is different this will increase the models expo$ure.
    nothing lasts forever , wether by the slow decay of time the model will age or his/her inabbility to change their "look" or everchanging market trends ( mild today , wild tommorrow ) will dictate "shelf-life".

sincerely ~ ..."have you hugged your photographer today?"...

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar
    We use exclusive models from Miami, L.A., and Rio. Often they are seen on many sites who share our niche (young Latinos) but we think that the fact that the model is seen on several sites simply confirms that fact that he is appealing and HOT! So it is NOT a draw back at all in my eyes...actually we see it as a PLUS!

We also think that since each photographer has his own "style" each shoot just shows the model in a different light...if a surfer actually likes a particular model it is a plus to him to see him on another site and it might actually prompt that site making a sale...win win for everyone!

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We differentiate between exclusive *models* and exclusive *content*.

All the content on our sites is exclusive, meaning only available on our site, 'cause we shot it and own it. (Content pirates notwithstanding.)

However, we have a handful of exclusive *models* who either by conscious decision or by default choose not to work with any other studios.

There's a certain amount of benefit to having a model appear on multiple sites... that much more chance for an upsell... if somebody likes Sammy or Bobby or Jordan, there are several other sites where they can see him, and I might as well make a few bucks sending some traffic to that site.

At the same time, it's also nice to have models that are *only* on your site, because if people really like that model, they'll join just to see him.