Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Newbie

BentGirl

Another Newbie

I hope no one gets sick of these posts.

Anyway hi, I'm 21 from Australia. I'm pretty new to bentlinks so I'm still learning to ropes. At the moment my most important job is being the coffee slave which involves me running up 2 sets of stairs every hour.
    Looking forward to learning more about the industry. This seems to be the place to be for it.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Welcome to the community

Where are the guys? Havent seen them around in a while or are you keeping them so full of coffee they cant move? hehe

Regards,

Lee

BentGirl
    The boys are around, just very busy. They both say hi.

bentlinks is getting a complete overhaul, so I was called in do to all the links approval. Other than that I've got a background in sales, so I'll be taking over the sales side of things once I get the feel for everything.

maxpower
    What changes are you going to make? I like the fact you only have 10 rules, "do wish you would cut it to 5 " I send you guys sites from time to time, but I wish you allowed some free hosts, I have to many bills as it is I need save some money anytime I can. :thumbsup:

BentGirl
    Most of the changes are just going to be design changes, layout and functionality. We're also opening ourselves to paid advertising placements. Which is pretty much why I'm here.

With the free hosted sites, the reason we cant allow them is that they tend not to be permanant and create problems with dead links.

I feel slightly silly, the name just clicked that you submit a fair few sites to us. Glad to finally put some kind of person behind the name actually. When you're sitting there for a few hours doing sites you kind of get your own mental picutre about people.
    Well I do, otherwise I think I'd get bored very quickly.

maxpower
    I cam imagine it can get pretty boring looking at site after site all day, today all I have been doing is grouping pics for my design for my new members site, and I am sick of it. I normally add my pic profile to most of the sites I submit too, but you site dose not have a spot to extra comments so I do not do it for ya. I have been really busy lately building my new site so have not been submitting site to you very much, but I will start doing it again really soon :construct

Welcome to GWW, glad to have you here!

Welcome to GWW

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    welcome to da board.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Paco
    Welcome aboard.

I like dark roasts (french etc) with cream & brown sugar.
    :honest: ... uh, I'm waiting
    (j/k)

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Welcome to GWW

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Hi BentGirl!!! You are working with a great group of guys there. You tell them Don Mike says hi. Welcome to GWW. You are right, this is a great place to meet other industry folk and become an active part of the industry.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

wildgirl
    Hello and welcome to GWW

Mate! welcome to GWW, its nice to see another Aussie on board

cheers,
    Luke

BentGirl
    Thanks for the welcome everyone! Sorry for the late reply, I had an extended weekend, well sort of I was running around showing horses but it's all in good fun.

The boys say hi Don, they're both sorry they havent talked lately and they'll be catching up with you soon.