Thread: Gay Webmaster Lunch

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Gay Webmaster Lunch

Well, for a lunch that was thrown together at the last minute, it went rather well. We all had a great time and with such a small group we all got a chance to talk about our sites, programs, magazines, etc. ArmpitLover, where were you? Tisk tisk, missing your own lunch. I hope he was good, heh heh.

I hope we can make this a montly thing. Even if it's an excuse to get out of the office, get the word out about the finer points of what we are involved in, and catch up on the lastest gossip that's not fit to put on message boards. And yes, there were a few things that were talked about that will never leave the bottomless salad bar at the Hollywood Sizzler. Bwahahaha!!!

Next month we'll have to plan a little earlier.

Thanks to everyone who made it. And shame on you all for not stopping me from eating like a pig! Now where did I put those tums.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

CamCruise
    Yes Lunch was great. It was so nice to put a face to some of your posts. Of corse I met DonMike before.
    We would love to do it again. We can try a new place to dine each time too.
    Until next month.
    Cam

donmike, it's not everyone who can make their appearance in a car that matches their shirt

this was a small lunch but a great crew, and i think a monthly lunch would help strengthen the gay webmaster community a great deal - at least our part of it. maybe next month we can get some more people - and maybe if we can put enough people together, we can start getting some deals going plus get some companies like epoch to give us a little time for q and a.

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    lunch with all you folks was great

let's do it again next month for sure

I tend to dominate conversation (among other things) so keep that in mind next time - and make sure I've got somethin' big, thick and juicy stuffed in my big mouth at all times!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I'm all for that idea. I wonder if it would be a good idea to set aside a particular day every month, say the third wednesday? That's shortly after payday for a lot of people, plus it's the middle of the week and a perfect time to get out of the office.

And I like the idea of trying different places. We've done the Abby, which can be a bit loud, but still fun (and the food is really good), and the Soup Plantation. I missed that one but Patti was there, she can tell us how it went. I'm up for anything.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com