Thread: Googles New Makeover What Do You Think?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Googles New Makeover What Do You Think?

Nothing major so far as i can see other than the Adwords links no longer being in a contrasting color.. think this change could have been made because surfers have become wise to sponsored listings and they simply were not clicking on them?

Perhaps we will begin to see a decline in webmasters using Adwords for their traffic if these new changes dont improve the click thru figures for those ads?

Regards,

Lee

$5 Submissions
    It took me a while to make money off Adwords due to constant tweaking. I see this being yet another opportunity to tweak things around as well.:groovy:

I read that this whole change was to better integrate their ad-words into the listings since overall adwords were not getting clicked as much as they should be. If it works it will mean more clicks and more cash for google.

Personally, I don't like the way they no longer have "directory" as a standard link on the search page since I like directory traffic!

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know what on second thoughts there is something that does annoy me a little bit about these changes. I didnt notice it at first but upon closer inspection it appears that Google is now counting clicks to all of the URLS listed in the standard search results too.

Hmm is this the pre-emptive stages of a pay per inclusion model coming in the near future?

Would certainly be a solid business move to gather information about listed sites traffic stats prior to starting any work on getting a paid inclusion business model up and running.. im going to atch this carefully now to figure out just what they are doing with all that extra code.

Regards,

Lee