Thread: Live Sex Shows?

maxpower

Live Sex Shows?

I am creating my text/placement for my tour now, I was just wondering how important most viewers think the whole live show thing is? I know it is my most costly form of content, but do you think I should push it really hard in the tour, or just mention it in passing? :nerd:

maxpower
    So? No one has an option on how much I should highlight my live shows in my members tour? I was thinking I am going to push it pretty hard, just wondering if you think most people do not care that much about them :signhere:

Xstr8guy
    I got so bored with live sex shows, I haven't watched one in years except for webcamnow.com. But that doesn't mean that surfers don't really enjoy the shows. Judging by your plug-in useage, which of your plug-ins are the most popular for your members? If XYZ.com company's feeds are the most popular, then that would be the first thing I mentioned about my feeds... and so on. If it's too difficult to judge yourself, why not ask your surfers? Put a poll up in your member's area.

maxpower
    Well man I do not get numbers on the usage of my live feeds, “wish I did, that said it would be a bit hard to tell because live feeds do use more bandwidth to start with” I like you do not watch it, but really other than from time to time checking the feeds to make sure they are working I do not watch any of that.

I really have been thinking about adding a poll on my site, but I really do not have time anymore on this question. Really all I care about with this is its representation in the tour, I am thinking about putting it front and center on the opening pages main flash system. I will have 3 tour pages, so I can use one for live cam, one for videos, and one for image gallery’s or if I can think of something better to replace the last one I might do that “like a overview of the site” Its just the order that I am really thinking about most, for what these live feeds cost I would like to use them in the flash in all 3 pages of the tour, but I really do not think that would be the best way to go at this time.

Xstr8guy
    It may not always be the case, but nearly every time I've clicked on a live feed... there isn't anything going on. The models are on break or the shows have ended or haven't started for the day. Do people even look at them anymore? And how many surfers think live feeds are just another opportunity for the paysite owner to make money, ala Flirt4Free. I seriously doubt the benefit of promoting live feeds at all.

maxpower
    Well to tell the truth that is a really big problem with most live feed sites, but the ones I have, have almost 24/7 nude guys on them that is why I pay so much. Also that is why I have not gotten others, if I can not go on a site and see a nude guy on cam I am not going to pay them, people have lives they can not wait for some “scheduled” action. Because of the quality of my live feeds they are really expensive, I just would like to get some sales out of the money I spend for them is all.

I for one do not have upsales, or Flirt4Free I really do not like that BS

most live feeds were boring to our members last year and the year before. they had seen them all before and barely went there - and we had them all on the first page as well as on the live page.

depending on the feed, most have been overexposed to a point that is hard to believe. almost all paysites include flirt4free, which, btw, is only free for 20 minutes per day.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    most live feeds were boring to our members last year and the year before. they had seen them all before and barely went there - and we had them all on the first page as well as on the live page.

depending on the feed, most have been overexposed to a point that is hard to believe. almost all paysites include flirt4free, which, btw, is only free for 20 minutes per day.

I do not have flirt4free I just don’t like that BS, so are you saying its not worth the money I pay for the live feeds, I do have the best, not allot of cheap stuff. I am sure you know the feed company I am with, and I have ALL their live feeds. I could save about 1000$ a month if I do not need them, but it just seem most of the bigger sites do, and I do want to keep up, as well as offer my members the best I can

we had live houses and all sorts of high end paid feeds but the members weren't enthused - these were for a big dick site, a jackoff site and for str8 ebony and mature sites.

why not see if your members like them and decide based on that?

maxpower
    Well I have northern exposed feeds “boys condo, guys condo, fraternity guys, ECT for a twink site in my option the best live twink sites in the world. At lease they always someone on cam, hell even at this time of night I can see a nude guy. Do you really think most viewers do not care about this live stuff, and I should spend the money on more videos and movies, as well as just talk about the vids and movies in the tour?