Thread: ccbill/ccbilleu who to write to/requirements

rhys

I Wonder? ccbill/ccbilleu who to write to/requirements

who is/are the contacts at ccbill and ccbill eu to write to about the mechanics of setting up processing with them.

separate but related question. what are ccbill's and ccbilleu's specific requirement regarding gay adult pay sites?

maxpower
    LOL I can not resist saying it maybe you should have said what are specific requirement regarding gay adult pay sites today? :bush:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Shoot an email over to mark or paulk @ccbill.com

Regards,

Lee

CCBill_Adam
    hey rhys,

It's a fairly self-guided process beginning at http://businesscenter.ccbill.com. The registration process takes about 10 min. If you have any question regarding specifics hit me up any time adamk@ccbill.com. We're also here 24/7/365 at clientsupport@ccbill.com or 1-800-510-2859.

Best of Luck,

Adam
    adamk@ccbill.com
    clientsupport@ccbill.com

rhys
    it's just that i've heard such wildly different stories about VISA's requirements when one is non US resident/ non EU resident webmaster.

maxpower
    Well I will say if you are in the US you can not use CCbill EU well with out setting up a company in the EU. Yes they all play by different rules, it really depends on the type of site you plan to open. If you are doing a Frat/hunk site sure Ccbill is really respected, “if not still a small risk” if you have a twink site you might want to think hard about what you think things are going to look like in 5 years, and past history is normally how I judge things like that.

visa u.s. has very stringent requirements. at this point, visa eu does not.

Quote Originally Posted by rhys
    it's just that i've heard such wildly different stories about VISA's requirements when one is non US resident/ non EU resident webmaster.