Thread: Looking for gay content

dj4bbs

Looking for gay content

We need good quality gay pic content for our website affiliate program.
    Must be content that we can purchase and not have restrictions as to its use.

If there is anyone who is reading this that has such content for sale, or knows of someone who does, please contact dave@frolic4u.com - thanks !

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Heya!
    We can do exclusive custom for u if u need it

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Check out Rainbow Content we have no restrictions on use other than that you cant resell the content.

You can use it as affiliate free content if you want also

Regards,

Lee

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    we have solo photosets:

http://photos.collegeboyslive.com
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    What sort of restrictions are you talking about? We have a lot of great gay photo (and video) content at MaxPixels. You can use it on up to five site, and you can purchase a license for additional sites pretty cheap. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

dj4bbs
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    What sort of restrictions are you talking about? We have a lot of great gay photo (and video) content at MaxPixels. You can use it on up to five site, and you can purchase a license for additional sites pretty cheap. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
    Thanks for your reply.
    I was refering to "restrictions" which do not allow content to be used on anything other than the website/s for which it was purchased for.

In purchasing pic and video content from some suppliers, i was told that i could not use that same content ( which i used on my website frolic4u.com ) for anything else, including making up banners and such for an affiliate program.

I will take a look at MaxPixels while i am surfing around looking for content.

DJ

teen gays from Russia Harry Red's Avatar
    Hay man!
    Look at my boys as well...

http://harry-red.com/models/males/models.htm

Quote Originally Posted by dj4bbs
    Thanks for your reply.
    I was refering to "restrictions" which do not allow content to be used on anything other than the website/s for which it was purchased for.

In purchasing pic and video content from some suppliers, i was told that i could not use that same content ( which i used on my website frolic4u.com ) for anything else, including making up banners and such for an affiliate program.

I will take a look at MaxPixels while i am surfing around looking for content.

DJ
    Oh, you should be able to make banners and stuff to promote your sites, our restrictions are on reselling the content or giving it away to your affiliates. You can use the content on up to five sites and can purchase the license for additional sites for a low cost. We do this just to keep the content from being overexposed. It's worth more to our clients if someone hasn't used it on 100 plus sites already. Limited licenseing makes it more valuable to you.

Please feel free to hit me up. I look forward to talking with you.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

dj4bbs
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    Oh, you should be able to make banners and stuff to promote your sites, our restrictions are on reselling the content or giving it away to your affiliates. You can use the content on up to five sites and can purchase the license for additional sites for a low cost. We do this just to keep the content from being overexposed. It's worth more to our clients if someone hasn't used it on 100 plus sites already. Limited licenseing makes it more valuable to you.

Please feel free to hit me up. I look forward to talking with you.
    Hi Don,

Thanks for the reply ! Also received your email response.
    With so many not answering their mail or messages these days, a welcomed releif to do business with you.

DJ

Thank you for the kind words, DJ. We recently relaunced our site so there are a few things here and there that are still causing delays, but I will always answer emails and get back to my clients as soon as I am able.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com