Thread: PMB Problems...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

PMB Problems...

So we just found out today that the store we use for our mailing address is going to be closing down which, is going to leave us with several problems so far as our mailing address goes.

Have any of you folks ever had to change your mailing addresses for sponsors, domains etc etc at short notice? If so, do you have any tips on how to make the address changes go as smoothly as possible?

To be honest, my main concern is our whois data on the few hundred domains we own, i recall reading something about that info needing to be kept up to date otherwise you can lose your domains, anyone know anything about this i particular?

Regards,

Lee

for the most part, updating your address is easy, almost every program and registrar has an automated tool to do it in real time. The biggest hassle is remembering all the places where you have provided your address. If you want to aviod this, go get a PO Box that has a physical address attached to it.

Good luck, I have done this a few times and know its time consuming and mind numbing work.

cheers,
    Luke

robin
    Yeah good luck -- I've had to do it on short notice a few years back; what a pain in the butt.

For me I just went step by step and checked off my list of domains and affiliate accounts that needed to be updated.

Fortunately I also had someone who was able to forward me any mail that turned up at the old address for awhile.