Thread: AutoGallery SQL 3.6

Xstr8guy

AutoGallery SQL 3.6

Has anyone upgraded to AutoGallery SQL 3.6 yet? I have and now my galleries no longer display on the page so my TGP is totally empty.

They did make some minor changes to the syntax for displaying galleries but I made all of the necessary changes but still nothing. I even tried loading one of their generic templates to see if that would work. Again, nothing.

Any ideas?

robin
    Yeah I did -- I got so frustrated with the new version that I bought the TGP rotater instead. It does everything that I need. Well basically -- there are a couple of things I haven't figured out yet that I got used to in the AG SQL 2.xx version that I was using.

One of the things that pissed me off a bit was that my db backup wouldn't work with 3.6 so I ended up dumping thousands of galleries and starting from scratch.

On the other hand I don't mind too much now but the first few days I was very pissed.

I also think that the new version handles gallery display or when they show up in the main and archive pages totally different than the way it used to.

Sorry I can't help you out.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by robin
    One of the things that pissed me off a bit was that my db backup wouldn't work with 3.6 so I ended up dumping thousands of galleries and starting from scratch.
    Oh my god! Me too! I had tons of FHGs that didn't port over and the backup I made had less than 200 galleries. Essentially I have to start over.