Thread: offering life time banner space at no charge

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely Tristin's Avatar

Big Grin offering life time banner space at no charge

I need a nice little kick start to my web site. OK, here is what I am offering. I'm looking for a high traffic site that can send me 100,000 unique hits for free. In exchange, I will provide you with a banner spot on my site for life. You will provide me with a banner and a link to point it at, I will rotate that banner in my site forever. If at anytime you want to update the banner or change the link, just tell me and I will do it.

How this benefits me: I am running a new personals site and I need a nice little kick start. This will allow me to really get going.

How this Benefits you: It will cost you absolutely nothing to promote my site and send me traffic. While you won't see any immediate benefit from your banner, over the life of the banner, it will return the traffic you sent me and then some. Best of all, it won't cost you a dime.

Your banner will rotate in the top of all pages on my web site. We only rotate 10 banners. So one of those banners will belong to you. You can use it to promote your new sites, or what ever you like. It's a great investment for the future.

You can choose how you promote us, a banner, a text link, a forum post, what ever you choose. As long as you send hits. When you have sent the required traffic, you will no longer be required to promote us in any way. No link backs, nothing.

Wondering how hard it will be to convince people to click on our link? It should not be hard at all, we are offering a free 5 Year Premium members to all new sign ups between now and September 31,2006. Who won't jump at that offer? Please contact me if you are interested in this offer, thanks.

The site you would be sending traffic to is http://www.gaymojo.net

Please feel free to login to the site and see what we are all about.

Username: testdemo
    Password: testdemo

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely Tristin's Avatar
    arrgg, I ment 10,000 , not 100,000. Sorry about that, hehe. I would edit the post but for some odd reason this forum won't let me.