Thread: Find Gay Studios?

maxpower

Find Gay Studios?

I have been having allot of trouble finding links to these studios, does anyone know how I can contact them directly and purchase movies for my site? Its almost like they are hiding, I really do have more on my list, but I do not want to over whelm anyone, and this is a good start.

Dawg House Videos
    Club Amateur USA
    The Body Shoppe
    Big Dik Factory

you can get videos from the body shoppe at worldwidecontent.com - they don't show all their stuff, so just talk to moses or one of his reps direct and ask for a list of all their titles from the body shoppe. might as well ask about the other studios as well - maybe they have 'em.

maxpower
    Thax bass, what do you think about contacting the studios personally and asking to purchase the movies from them? I just sent a e-mail off too Glenn at body shoppe do you think they could give me a better deal?

no, i surely don't *chuckle* but you could always give it a try.

and if you're making a bulk purchase, wwc will give you a better deal.

maxpower
    Ya that was my thinking too, I plan to get like 60% of body shoppe’s gay catalog any way if I can save money would help, really I would prefer to only get a few movies a month from a few different studios, but I am open to getting alot at one time from just him or really anyone else that can give me a good deal on similar content. I am going to cut every feed I have that does not update, and lose the live feeds, so I will be paying for movies and videos every month until I have about all that I really like for this site.

maxpower
    BTW I kinda like these guys too http://www.adultlegal.com for full movies, going to see if I can get a deal from them too, I would love to do something like a record club deal LOL where I would get like 4 movies a month for like 1-2 years :develish:

WWC-Moe B.
    contact me and I will make sure to help you find what you need!!!

We have over 800 gay titles to choose from!

Thanks

GAYVNJeff
    Shameless plug but GAYVN magazine is a good resource for getting information on what the studios have out new and they have their contact information. Let me know if you are getting the magazine, I can get you signed up for a subscription.

JR

jeff, was it you i met at lunch last week?

i met someone and unfortunately my poor memory for names kicked in :wtf:

Quote Originally Posted by GAYVNJeff
    Shameless plug but GAYVN magazine is a good resource for getting information on what the studios have out new and they have their contact information. Let me know if you are getting the magazine, I can get you signed up for a subscription.

JR

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    I have nothing but bad htings to say about Adult Legal. They are righ tup there with Miami Studios, in my opinion.

And I've never held back my opinion about Miami Studios in public or private. I think everyone knows how much I despise them.

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky