Thread: Condom Cash Raises Payouts Every Weekend In June!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Condom Cash Raises Payouts Every Weekend In June!

As the summer slowdown approaches the adult industry, Condom Cash is making sure that our affiliates bank accounts only get bigger with raised payouts each and every weekend all month long.

Make sure you get your Condom Cash linking codes in place on the 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th, 17th, 18th, 24th and 25th of June in order to make a whopping 75% of all sales and rebills on those dates to any of our 24 niche specific gay market paysites!

All payouts will be raised automatically in the CCBill affiliate system meaning that every one of our current and future Condom Cash affiliates will be paid out 75% directly by our processor, for each and every sale they make during the weekends in June.

Whether you choose to promote all 24 of our sites directly or, take advantage of our free hosted galleries, free hosted blog, hosted 404 pages, POTD or our hosted TGP, we're slowing down the effects of Summer and increasing our affiliates bank balances.

If you arent already a Condom Cash affiliate webmaster be sure to check out the program and sign up today in order to get your links up in time to get these raised payouts each weekend in June.

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    I am going to offer the same 75% deal when my brand new site is open in less than a week now