Thread: Dont Forget - Goober Is On In About 30 Minutes

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Dont Forget - Goober Is On In About 30 Minutes

In his first ever nationally televised speech about domestic issues.

Should be good for a laugh if nothing else :thumbsup:

Im actually quite interested in seeing how he's going to be working the 'success' in Iraq in to the speech about illegal immigration as per that White House memo from last week

Regards,

Lee

arrival77
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Im actually quite interested in seeing how he's going to be working the 'success' in Iraq in to the speech about illegal immigration as per that White House memo from last week
    What I expect to see is a Rovian attempt to make people forget about Iraq and the 29% approval ratings by playing up the the illegal immigration issue. And what better way to see your troops in action than by lining up the national guard on your southern border to face Mexican warriors armed with sticks and stones rather than IEDs and shoulder-fired missile launchers.

If he even mentions the Canadian border I'm going to instruct my cable box to block CNN entirely

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    HaHA. Didn't you vote for Goober?

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by arrival77
    What I expect to see is a Rovian attempt to make people forget about Iraq and the 29% approval ratings by playing up the the illegal immigration issue. And what better way to see your troops in action than by lining up the national guard on your southern border to face Mexican warriors armed with sticks and stones rather than IEDs and shoulder-fired missile launchers.

If he even mentions the Canadian border I'm going to instruct my cable box to block CNN entirely

I think you are missing the point man, first of all you should have said FOX not CNN, second we can not have a open border, I think he should have sent more national guard members to the border not less. Does Canada just get anyone live and work in Canada with out any restrictions? Hell NO they do not. Its easy to look down your nose that things from way up their, but I live in Southern California now, it is a big problem that I think not enough was done about. :mexican:

As far as the Canada border, well yes that is a smaller problem, but we have the right, and responsibility to control that too.

arrival77
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    I think you are missing the point man, first of all you should have said FOX not CNN, second we can not have a open border, I think he should have sent more national guard members to the border not less.
    If you'll read carefully you'll see that I wasn't arguing that your border should be open, but only that your President will use this issue to deflect attention from the fact that he is the Worst. President. Ever.

Also, I don't get FOX in Quebec, but if I did I would certainly watch it for entertainment value.

maxpower
    Its a shame you do not get FOX news, if I ever want to get my blood going or get pissed off they are around 24/7 their is a big difference between them and CNN.

I do not know if Bush in the worse president ever we have had some bad one, but ya he is defection some attention, and bowing to pressure. But at least he is kinda doing something that I do not totally hate, so that’s a + for him I guess.