Thread: 2500 Clicks - $0.00

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

2500 Clicks - $0.00

So last night i was checking a few of our mainstream site stats and noticed that i had sent over 2500 clicks out in the last week to a sponsor and made nothing.

I swapped out the links last night and checked stats again this morning and so far we've made $0.50 on about 100 clicks.

I realize its not much but, i now know that the software site i was sending those clicks to wasnt working so it let me try something new.

That got me wondering, how often do you folks check the links you are sending traffic to and, more importantly, how often do you change them out?

Regards,

Lee

robin
    That's something I actually do on a fairly regular basis. It pays off. Sometimes though I'm a little forgetful about some links/programs/sites/products and it also takes awhile to get through the list.

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    I'm a bigtime stickler about it. I'd say it's just about my primary job, being on the affiliate side of things.

I put a cost value on my traffic. If a program doesn't profit after a certain amount of expense, then they get swapped out pretty quickly. I don't mess around because I don't generate a ton of traffic, so I am on top of optimizing it all the time.