I had a bit of trouble over at Webmaster World Dot Com. I'm not sure if I should place this here. But I felt that it was important enough to place here, with a little bit of information about that odd "orginization". It seems that they want Bots there. Very unintelligent of their Moderators.

-----------

05.17.06==42

[red]trillianjedi wrote:[/red]
[hr]
Hi Clayscottbrown,

Well I didn't get a reply, and you seem intent on breaking our TOS (or simply not reading it), so I've suspended your posting rights as it seemed you intended to happen.

TJ
[hr]

[! begin message below this line ]

My Reply To That "Person" up there:

--------

Yes I did.

I'll leave you with this however.

System didn't start this "topic" i did.

--------

1 Moved: is Going Private The Wave of The Future?
Post was moved here: http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum10/11736.htm Foo System 12:06 pm on May 15, 2006 (utc -8)

--------

enjoy my work questionalble "webmasters?"

I copied quite a lot here, thanks for the minute info.

see you in the funny pages.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&

They sure didn't erase these posts. The last had about 20 comments from Webmaster World Dot Com users. Not Gay friendly is their Motto. Very Bigoted but in that "silent" and weak way.

---------

Here's that post:

I recently went Private on my Website Operations. About 4 to 5 nights ago. Today if you wanted to see my "work" you'd have to have a username and a password from me and my server.

Although I only have a "few" people yet, I've noticed a change in my very life. I "feel" more relaxed, if you could call it that, and I am personally very affected by the people who enjoy my Websites.

In point of fact I simply decided almost as it were going to happen anyway, to go private. Yet it wasn't a thunderbolt moment. I feel that my creation was worth more and I made a decision. For me, it is the only decision.
Now, these few days after, I've begun to think differently entirely about the World Wide Web and "how it can be reached". I think going private might be a bit more difficult for Websites with over 50,000 usual visitors. They may have a harder time coming up with such a decision.
The wave of the future?

You tell me.