Thread: disposable underwear - wtf?

disposable underwear - wtf?

http://www.onederwear.com/

it's cotton underwear (and socks) that you can wear and toss, they say. i can't quite figure out what makes these more disposable than any other cotton underwear, but what a funny idea!

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    They write: "...Each package contains five compact pairs of individually wrapped disposable underwear that can fit in the palm of your hand... By the end of your trip, you'll be surprised to find plenty of luggage space for gifts and souvenirs..."

If these are so small and need not much space, how is it possible to have so much luggage space at the end? Space producer?
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lippi
    If these are so small and need not much space, how is it possible to have so much luggage space at the end? Space producer?

Paco
    yah know, I remember hearing about vending machines, in Hong Kong, that dispense these, so I search and to my surprise I stumble across

... the portable urinal.

Brought to us by the ingenious folk @ UnderWorks.
    http://www.underworks.com/

you know, Paco - it's hard to know what to say about that :eek:

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    this is pretty much the way of the future , a disposable/recycleable world which would explain why most things these days are not built to "last a lifetime"
    the unfortunate thing is it's not my underwear that takes up all the space in my luggage but all the damn dress shirts and pants , which i still mail to myself towards the end of each trip. ( less to carry and less to worry about the airlines losing )
    i'm not sure "c*lvin klien" or "a*ercrombie & fitch" are going to "embrace" this idea , but then this could be their "economy-line" ( can you say a*mani xchange? , betcha can )

sincerely ~ ..."now be a good man and get into the suitcase!"...

p.s ~ i like wrapping paper..err..nice clothes! , if you don't remember me you will remember what i'm wearing

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    you know, Paco - it's hard to know what to say about that :eek:
    uh, I had a difficult (see, I can not even type HARD while conversing about that thingy) time refraining from adding some comments, like ... where is the coin slot, does it take bills and can I rent it by the hour?

Dzinerbear
    And isn't that what's wrong with this world ... disposable everything. Like we don't already have a garbage problem.

Geezuz.

Michael

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    And isn't that what's wrong with this world ... disposable everything. Like we don't already have a garbage problem.

Geezuz.

Michael
    My thoughts exactly.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

oceania
    did anyone notice the price
    you can buy regular underwear at wlamrt for the smae price and throw them away

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oceania
    did anyone notice the price
    you can buy regular underwear at wlamrt for the smae price and throw them away
    the other thing wrong with this world , have you ever noticed you pay more for convienence/improvement and it really doesn't go too far beyond "the original"
    and don't get me started as to why "gay-establishments" charge more for rooms/food/services ( gay tax? ) :goof:

sincerely ~ river stones = "pet rocks"