Thread: Denver, CO - 5 piece bath

Corey Bryant

Denver, CO - 5 piece bath

What else, besides skiing, is there to do in Denver? There is a slight chance we might be moving there in October / November. Might even be later for me if I need to take care of the house here for awhile.

Also - what the heck is a 5 piece bath?? I was looking at houses at there & most had a basement (which I thought was cool) but a lof of them say they have a 5-piece bath.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    5pc bath would be the following (at least it is in the UK)...

Toilet
    Basin
    Bath
    Shower
    Bidet

You could alway use the bathtub to go 'tubbing' on the snow instead of skiing

Regards,

Lee

Corey Bryant
    Thanks - we were thinking of the bidet, but I guess being a hick from Texas, and actually knowing people back then who did not even have indoor plumbing, I guess the bidet just did not actually want to jump into my mind

Xstr8guy
    Bring some oxygen tanks... I hear the pollution is awful.

Corey Bryant
    Well I am coming from LA - so can it be worse than Los Angeles? As well as the traffic? I think maybe (hopefully) LA is worse on all those aspects

Xstr8guy
    Oh yeah, coming from LA I'm sure it will be a breath of fresh air for you.

Corey Bryant
    Although I was hoping he was going to get transferred to Texas. We almost decided to go back there in June for my 15th HS reunion (Bonham - that is)

Xstr8guy
    According to The Lung Association, my city (Dallas) is more polluted that Denver. Houston is number 5.
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/04/28/air.pollution/

Corey Bryant
    And it seems Los Angeles just beats everyone! LOL

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Hey Corey,

I have lived in Colorado all my life. I can help you with anything you need or questions you have. Contact me if you want.

Thanks,
    Mark
    icq 191604661
    admin@blumedia.com
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Corey Bryant
    Thanks Mark - I probably will take ya up on that. Just trying to get some bearings on everything out there right now - looking at houses, etc. Seems like a pretty nice place to be with some changes at least in the weather. I do miss the snow (and snow ice cream).

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey Bryant
    Thanks Mark - I probably will take ya up on that. Just trying to get some bearings on everything out there right now - looking at houses, etc. Seems like a pretty nice place to be with some changes at least in the weather. I do miss the snow (and snow ice cream).
    Sounds good, the weather is crazy here. It is snowing right now, . It can turn from blizzard to sunshine and 60 degrees in no time. Great place to ski, hike, bike, waterski etc.

Mark

Corey Bryant
    Well that earthquake over near Phucket supposedly knocked the Earth's axis a little & shortened the days. Almost the wettest season here in LA since the 1800's. And Washington is dry.

Being from Texas though - I am used to the crazy weather. I kind of miss it at times. Plus working at home - I do not have to worry about my commute or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey Bryant
    Well that earthquake over near Phucket supposedly knocked the Earth's axis a little & shortened the days. Almost the wettest season here in LA since the 1800's. And Washington is dry.

Being from Texas though - I am used to the crazy weather. I kind of miss it at times. Plus working at home - I do not have to worry about my commute or anything.
    It has been very wet here as well but I don't think we are pulling any records yet.

Mark

Corey Bryant
    Well this Texan actually saw my first "real" bidet - not a virtual one. We were looking at some houses this weekend. And then one house actually had a shower, a spa tub, two sinks, a toilet, and a bidet. So I wonder if that was a five-piece or a six-piece?

And I just did not get the bidet though. Yeah I turned it on but maybe I am too hick to understand it?